Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 02:40 PM   #15
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight
Now I was in trouble. I had nearly a full blown hard on and was going to have to stand in front of four girls in my underwear. One small blessing was that I was wearing boxers, so my erection would be way less obvious than if I was wearing briefs. Another small blessing was that before hand I had adjusted my self so my penis was pressed up wards toward my stomach, held in place by the elastic waistband, and the head of my boner still concealed.. Just barely. It was still visible but only as a bulge at the top, not sticking straight out.

I thought briefly about backing out but knew I couldn't. I had already watched them do too much to back out know. I got up slowly, my knees weak. Ella was shooting me an evil glare, knowing what I hid down there. I summoned all my courage and pulled my shorts down. I fought off the urge to cover myself and complied to the dare which I was ordered to do by placing my hands on my head.

There was indeed a bulge visible in my boxers, but it didn't really give anything away, since it was tucked upwards. I stood there counting at a low voice.. 1... 2.... 3... It was at three that disaster stuck. Because I had only tucked the tip of my penis under the elastic waistband, in order to not have the head show, the balance was very precarious. At the third second the head slipped downwards and I desperately tried to will it to stay still. But to no avail. It slipped a little further downwards, now it barely tucked under the elastic at all. I tried to move a little to maneuver it back into position. Bad idea.

My movements only made it worse. My penis became completely untucked, and fell downwards. It was still hard however so it stuck straight out from me. I moved my hands off my head and began to cover up, but then Lola stopped me.

"No! No touching! Hands on head! Start counting again."

I slowly moved my hands back to my head and stood in front of them with my hard on pointing straight out. They were all staring at it transfixed. I now knew how Ella and Anna had felt. I counted to ten quickly (but not too quickly - I didn't want Lola to claim I had counted to fast and make me start over again) and then I reached down and pulled up my shorts hurriedly. I sat down once more, and readjusted myself, all the while being stared at by Ella, who was obviously hoping for a glimpse of my now apparent hard on.

"Well are we gonna play or just sit around?" I said to get the girls attention away from the image of my hard on pressing out from my boxers which was now emblazoned in their minds. "Ella, truth or dare?" I asked, trying to get revenge for the way she had been leering at me for the last five minutes.

But she knew what I was trying to do, and responded quickly, "Truth."

I was disappointed I wouldn't be able to dare her, but I had a good, embarrassing question ready. "Have you ever had a lesbian experience? If so, described it. If not, would you like too ever have one?"

Ella hesitated, clearly thinking about lying but then responded in a quite voice.
"Yes, I have. I was over at my friend Alison's house, watching a movie. It was dark and we were both under the same blanket. During one of the steamy scenes, I felt her hand brush my boob. I thought it was an accident, but then I felt it again, and this time it stayed there. I faced her to ask her what she was doing, but I found her lips pressed against mine. She kept kissing me, and then rolled on top of me. I was a little confused but I knew I liked what was happening. She then moved her hand from my breast, to my slit, which she began to rub, slow at first but then harder. I moved my hands and grabbed her ass and squeezed. I began to get wet, and she felt that and moved her hand under my shorts. She stuck a finger in my slit, feeling around. I was 15 at the time so it was the first time I had been penetrated, and it felt so good. I gave a soft moan, and then began to slowly trust my body against her finger. But... Then we heard a car pull in the driveway, and it was my mom who was picking me up. I barely talked to her after that, although she did keep looking at me in a sexy way during school after that. So... Yeah. That's my story."

Everyone was staring at Ella. While she was telling the story she had gotten so wrapped up, so involved, it had created almost a magical net of concentration which ensnared everyone. Only I had noticed, however, that the whole time she was talking one of her hands had found it's way to her lap, and was gently moving up and down outside her shorts, right in the area of her vagina, which, I imagined by then, must be pretty wet.

However, her abrupt ending, in which she finally showed some traces of embarrassment, brought an end to the magical feel and also caused her to notice me staring at her lap, which in it's turn brought an end to the rubbing. She blushed, and then asked, "Jade, truth or dare?"

Jade, still in her brave mode, which by now I was starting to suspect might be her true nature, and the innocence was just a cover up, chose dare.

Ella gave her a particallary tough one saying, "Everyone else has some article of clothing off. Me and James are shirtless, Lola has no bra, and from the look of it Anna has no panties. So why don't you go ahead and remove that dress, and stay in your bra and panties for the rest of the game."

Jade grimaced, but went threw with it. She moved quickly this time. Pulling her dress off with a flourish, folded it neatly and stood there in front of us in her matching yellow underwear. Her breasts were around the same size as Ella's, but weren't as flaunted as much in the plain yellow bra. They were nice and perky too, it seemed the bra was just a formality, they could probably do fine on their own. Her panties were even more contracted around her pubic region than before, and they looked slightly damp, although I couldn't be sure because of the light. I felt my penis, which had grown a little flaccid because of the embarrassment I had felt earlier, spring back to life.

Noticing me looking at her clingy underwear, she sat down, and rubbed her arms in an attempt to ward off the chill. Only then did I realize that the sun was much lower in the sky now, it was getting to be dark, and coldness was setting in. As well as the Mosquitos I thought with a grimace, as I slapped at my leg, but missed the little bugger.

"Hey why don't we go inside?" I asked. "It's gonna be too dark to see anymore."

"But then we won't be able to tell if moms coming." said Lola worriedly, "I mean, she should be occupied for another half hour at least but if she comes over, goes inside and sees you there with your hard on sticking right at her, she might freak out."

This got a lot of laughs, even from me. "Don't worry about it, we can go to the playroom on the second floor. It's right above the door, so we'll hear if she comes in, but she can't see us from the doorway, so it will give us time to change."

The playroom was a room that my parents had arranged for me when I was little. It was rather large, and while it used to be filled with legos and spiderman dolls, it now had a pool table, a reclining chair, a sofa, a mini fridge, and of course, the TV and my PS3.

Everyone readily agreed, they could all feel the chill coming on and besides, who wouldn't want to go into my playroom? It's sick.

"Ok we'll have a five minute pause. Everyone take their ice cream bowls inside please, and put them in the sink. You can go to the bathroom if you need to. And bring your clothes in too, it might rain tonight. But no putting on anymore clothes or changing clothes, when we start again I want everybody as they are now."

I grabbed the two containers of ice-cream, my shirt, and headed inside. I wondered what other dares, and truths, we could possibly come up with.

Last edited by italia13calcio; 05-15-2011 at 11:34 AM.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote