View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 01:15 AM   #362
FoxyFemboy

I really love this one, and I hope you will too!

You’ll need Nutella or equivalent, syrup, butter, trifle and beans. Get dressed fully but In stuff you don’t mind messing fill your socks with half a tin of beans in each, place a large amount of butter don’t the front of your underwear and make sure your underwear is tight so it doesn’t fall out. Coat your armpits in the Nutella... play 3 rounds of battleships online, if you lose out of 3 then add the syrup to the front of your underwear and half the trifle to the back, use the other half of the trifle to go down your top and really rub it in ... you can’t clean up until the butter has completely melted in your pants

Use a diaper obviously and then instead of battle ships get clothed and go into public and ask strangers to play you in rock paper scissors 1 round per person and if you lose 3/5 then ask me for a punishment.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote