Thread: Fiction: Training Miss Sarah
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2023, 11:29 PM   #4
I Obey

Default Training Miss Sarah - Cuckold

Sarah and Bryce - Bryce Perspective

Sunday mornings seem to start the same way on more and more weekends, and I cannot complain. I really asked for this and begged for it even. I didn't imagine sleeping on my own couch, but what else did I expect with such a tiny bed? I may need to get black-out curtains for this room as well if I ever want to sleep-in out here. Then I hear Sarah's soft giggles from the other room, and I remember that I’d hate to miss this part.

I relax on the couch and feel myself strain even harder in the tiny cage Sarah locked me in the night before. The key is in my room, around her neck, in my bed with another man. I know she has wiggled her way under the sheets, and he is half awake, laying dreamily upon my pillow. She is about to wake him up the rest of the way in the best way imaginable, with her sweet, soft mouth. I wonder where he will finish, and then I wonder if that’s weird. We are far too deep for that now, Bryce. I shake my head at myself.

I listen intently, straining to hear them through the walls of my apartment. I hear the bed creak in familiar ways just before I hear her start to moan. I wonder in what position he is having Sarah. She is screaming in pleasure so loudly that I worry the neighbors may hear. Then I hear the primal grunts a man makes when he cums hard inside a woman. I bet that feels amazing. I'm envious and so fucking turned on. This is torture in the best and worst ways.

It isn't too long before I hear the door open and the shower turn on. That's my cue, and I'm off the couch. I head for the bedroom, peering in, eager to reconnect with Sarah. I can smell the sex they just had. The whole room smells of it. Before I know it, I'm crawling on my hands and knees to the side of the bed like a little pet. I can't help but nuzzle my face into her hand hanging off the bed.

"Mmmmm, good boy," she says, tussling my hair. "Come here and get the present he left you."

I hop on the bed and can clearly see a sticky string of cum glistening across her ass cheeks and more dripping between her legs. Making a tiny pool on my sheets. A stunning amount of cum considering he also got off with her last night. I have mixed feelings about starting this task; for a moment, I am revolted, but my horny brain takes over. I'm lapping up another man's cum from the woman I love. Tasting her pleasure mixed in with his is the sweetest part. She is always so wet for other men.

"Good cuckold. That's enough. Come hold me. That's the last time he'll be over. He is moving back east. I will miss that one."

"He did seem to really make you feel good, Miss! And was understanding of us."

I wrap my arms around her. My face is buried in her hair, and I can smell him everywhere on her. It's intoxicating and driving my locked cock mad. I wonder if I'm leaking precum and hope I do not get it on her. I tried to just focus on holding her, her soft skin, and how warm she is against me.

Suddenly she wiggles her ass into my cage, and I nearly lose control completely and have a ruined right there in my cage. I jumped back a bit, surprised at how close I was to the edge! Sarah notices and is facing me suddenly.

"Oh, don't like my touch, I see..." she teases

"No, of course, Miss. I love your touch, your body, your everything. Especially your ass, Miss."

"Good, then stay still," she orders.

Fuck, my balls feel like they are about to explode, and my cock is trying its very best to pull a cage break. I grab hold of the sheets and will my body still as Sarah rolls on top of me. The length of her body is pressed against mine. My cage squished right above her pussy. Her breasts pushed against my chest, and her lips hovered above mine. Her blue eyes were staring deeply into me. I feel her press my key, dangling from the chain on her neck to my lips.

"Last night was amazing, cuckold. I couldn't even wait till we got home; I had to have him in the car on the way back. His cock tasted amazing and was so hard and ready for me. Remember I told you how big he was? Well, it is almost hard to blow him. Luckily, I am eager and have been practicing with some toys. He said, I did an amazing job."

I groan, trying my best to stay still beneath her perfect body. Her words are torture; she knows exactly what to say to make my cock dance in my cage.

“I really appreciated how you prepared the bedroom for him to fuck me.” Almost instinctively, she starts to grind her hips against me, remembering him. “He completely man handles me; it's so sexy. He basically threw me onto the bed, didn't wait to get my dress off, just ripped off my panties, dragged my legs towards him, and mounted me. In one swift stroke, he entered my pussy cuck. I am so wet for real men, so they can do such things. So different from little beta cucks like you that have to put some effort into foreplay."

She knows exactly what to say to mess with my head. A whimper escapes my lips just picturing her with him right in this very bed. I close my eyes, begging my cock to behave, resist, and hold it in.

“I lost count of the orgasms I had last night. I think the best one was when he was fucking me doggy style. I was facing the door, feeling his massive cock fucking me in the perfect spot. I swore I could see your feet under the door, and I imagined your ear pressed against the door, straining to hear every detail. I lost it and had such an amazing orgasm. I moaned so loudly for you, babe; I wanted you to know to hear it all.”

It was a losing battle from the start. I knew the exact moment she was referring to, and hearing what was happening in detail was better than I imagined. I lost control, and there was nothing I could do. Suddenly, I was having a ruined orgasm. I know you feel it shoot against your belly, and you smile in victory.

“Ah well, it looks like we also took care of your orgasm, but you do have another mess to clean, cuckold.”

"No, Miss, please,” I cry out. Desperate for a release, a proper orgasm.

"No, cuckold, you know the rules. You only cum after a real man has his fill, and you just did. You will have to wait until next time. Who knows when that will be with Gary moving?"She laughs and rolls off me. Presenting my ruined orgasm for me lick up.
I Obey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to I Obey for this post: