View Single Post
Old 12-23-2023, 06:14 AM   #30
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo T View Post
Hey there Wispering.bel

I love subs who are exploring and testing. I feel like an explorer xD
Since, PurveyorOfFineDares is managing your denial, and orgasms, I won't step on his toes here.
I've read something about blowjob training on here, I'll pick up on that:

It's a bit of a rule and I hope I'm not overstepping your limits too much. It should be fine since you'll be doing it with other dares:
For the next 3 weeks, for each and every time you'll have a dare to do, you will, at the start AND at the end of the dare, plus between each ones if you stack severals of them :
- stand up, feet spread wide, face looking up so your boobs and ass are well tucked out (makes an nice S shape with your back please).
Your ass should be exposed if you're not naked. Just lower your panties or whatever you're wearing.
Pose either in front of your windows or a mirror.
- Stick your tongue out and leave it out.
- Insert 2 fingers into your mouth, as deep as you can. It will make you gag, and you'll pull out, but quite quickly, you'll find out that you can manage it.
- Keep this pose, with your fingers in, for 1 mn.
- Moan.
- Use your free hand to spread your bum, probe your anus. You can't touch any other part of yourself than your bum and rear entrance.
- With time, use your tongue to lick your fingers outside your mouth.
- Add 30 seconds or 1 mn more to the duration of this dare every week.

Hope you'll like it.
Enjoy anyway.

Nice reports by the way. I like your writing style
Thank you! I think this is fine since it goes along with other dares!
When you say probe my anus, do you mean just touch around like on the outside? I’ve not done anything with my butthole before so this will definitely be a new experience!

Thanks everybody for the other dares! I really like them all and can’t wait to try them out.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to whispering.bel for this post: