Thread: Non-Fiction: the fucking pizza
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 09:49 PM   #5
Cumlove

i woke up the next morning and check my clock it was 7:50

OH NO!! tims going to be here in 10 minutes i thought

i rushed to get up striped off my clothes shoved in the butt plug which caused me to slow down for the rest of the preparation
i put my blind fold on
threw my clothes outside
put on the dog collar, cuffed my hands and feet together...
i sat on the floor and wait to here a knock on the door as i had no perception of time

as what felt like nearly an hour went by i finally heard the door and opend it

i was shoved to the floor my butt plug rippped out then felt tims cock forced in my ass about ten times
he stood me up took off my blindfold and ask "how are you doing slut, this is my friend amanda who you will be serving"
well im really nervous nut ready to get this over with

first i went to expose you to the public a little bit just to kind of get you in the modd so we put your clothes at the other end of the street

as you are now i want you to butt your plug back in and put on this sports white sports bra on which says please fuck me on the back

walk to get your clothes, do not put them on till you get back and if anybody ask about your bra and wants to fuck you must allow them to do what ever you

i replied with yes sir as i started out the door....

pm me "post" and i will take and post a picture of myself that you instruct
pm me "snap"and i will be your snapchat slave for a day
pm me "rules" and i will follow three rules you give me for a week

I am currently looking for a master, pm me if interested

if you want to know more about me link to my AMA http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=311179
Cumlove is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cumlove for this post: