View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 01:47 PM   #4
subDanni

He went away for a bit. I just waited there beside his bed, still tied and on my knees. When he came back I saw that he had brought a vibrator and a new thong.
'Does the slut want to cum?', he asked.
'Yes, I'm so horny'.
He lubed up the vibrator. I didn't dare say anything about our agreement about no anal. He put the thong I was wearing to the side and inserted the vibrator up my ass. He gradually pushed it deeper and increased the vibration. I liked it. I felt very submissive and my cock leaked precum. After a while he started stroking my cock too.

'I'll count you down from 15. If you don't cum by the time I've reached zero I'm posting the video online'.
'Yes, omg. Yes, I'll make it'
He counted down.
'Nine. I think I'm going to start by sending it to your ex-girlfriend. I know she's a total bitch, she is going to love to have this video of you.'
'Omg, please no'. I was very close to cum.
'Four. Three. Your so fucked. I hope you realize that'. He stroked my cock harder and faster. He pulled the vibrator almost all the way out and pushed it in again as far as it goes.
'2. I'm going to love exposing your slutty ass!' I started dripping and cumming.
'1. You better cum, you blackmailed blondie sissy bitch! I'm going to fuck you over so bad if you don't cum!'
I began to cum, and at that moment he let go of my cock. Totally ruining my orgasm. He had the other thong he brought ready and put it up against the tip of my cock and let me cum all over it.
'Good slut.'. He stuffed the cum-filled thong in my mouth.

He pulled me up so I was standing in front of him.
'Keep it in your mouth. I'm going to let you stay here and think about how fucked you are for alittle while'. He then pushed me so I fell into their bed and he left the room.

I laid there. Dressed in a thong and bra. Hands tied behind my back, ankles tied together and with a cum-filled thong in my mouth. I felt so ashamed. I thought about the recordings and if he would share them with anyone.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post: