Thread: Lads Home Alone
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 03:08 PM   #1
Bangin

Wink Lads Home Alone

Click here to read the completed story without user comments!

Tom and Mike had been friends for a long time, since they we 6 in fact. They lived on the same street and went to the same schools as each other for their whole lives and were inseparable. One weekend when they were 15, Tom's parents went away for a long weekend and decided Tom was old enough to look after himself, with the help of his best friend Mike.

Tom and Mike were both blonde. Tom had longish hear, just reaching his ears, and a fringe that stopped just above his eyes. He had the image of a surfer and always wore brands like Hollister and A&F. He was 5ft8", an inch shorter than Mike. Mike's hair was short and he spiked it up. He never cared about his appearance unlike Tom, who spent ages in front of the mirror before leaving the house. People always joked that if Mike grew his hair, the pair would like like brothers. They liked that, and would one day use it in clubs to get ladies.

As they were so close, they always walked into each other's houses without knocking, especially when they had arranged things. When Mike walked to Tom's house on Friday afternoon, he was twenty minutes early and thought it would be funny to scare Tom. He walked up to the front door, turned the handle quietly and was in Tom's hall. As he crept into the living room, he saw Tom sat on the sofa, eyes shut with his trousers round his ankles.
"Jesus Tom!"
"Shit! What are you doing here early?" Tom shouted pulling his trousers up.
"What are you doing jerking off with your front door unlocked?"
They looked at each other, and started to laugh. It was not the first time this had happened.

Once, when they were around 13, Tom walked into Mike's bedroom and he was fully naked on his bed, masturbating. That time, Tom walked straight out and let Mike sort himself out.

The next time was only a few months before this, when Tom slept over at Mike's house while his parents were away for a night. Mike got out of the shower and went into his room only to find Tom wanking on his bed. That time, they laughed it off and starting talking about it. They had talked about it before, but this time they wanted to know how each other did it, when, how often etc. The funniest thing about that night was when they found out they had both done it in each other's beds, normally during sleep overs. They always slept in the same bed (they both had double beds) and that night, they decided to wank before they went to sleep. The next morning, they decided it was very gay, but fun.

Therefore, this was not an unusual occurence and they found it easy to laugh it off.
"Tell you what," said Mike, "you can make me lunch seeing as I had to see that, again."
"Haha okay, but give me a sec, yeah..."

When Tom was finally ready to make lunch, Mike had a twist.
"I dare you to make a sandwich for yourself using this.."
And he presented Tom with two slices of bread, a pear, sugar, a ham slice, bran flakes and brown sauce. This was often what happened with Tom and Mike. It was sort of an unspoken competition. They'd dare each other all the time with stupid things, and they'd always do it. Neither of them had ever turned down a dare because both of them wanted to 'win'. So Tom made the sandwich and ate it with only a small amount of fuss.
"So, what d'you wanna do?" Asked Tom after lunch.
"How about SLAM?" said Mike.
They always played SLAM because, again, it was a competition and they always wanted to beat each other. SLAM is where there's a tennis ball and you have to hit it against the wall with any part of your body. If you miss or make the ball bounce, you get a letter. The first to spell SLAM loses.
"Alright"
"But, let's make it interesting. Let's do strip SLAM."
"Umm..." Mike was unsure, he was very aware if he did anything that might be considered gay. But, things were different with Tom as they were like brothers.
"I dare you."
"Dammit, alright." He knew he had no choice, but at least Tom had high garden fences.
"Cool, so how many clothes have you got?"
They made it so they each had five (socks as one, shoes as one, trousers, shirt and boxers) and renamed the game STRIP.
"Right, I'll start." Said Tom, and he walked into his garden and threw the ball at the wall.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72988

My second, ongoing story is here...
Lads Home Alone -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51584

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72833

I fancied a change from story writing... Do my dice dare (just for the lads) here -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...714#post437714

Last edited by Leopard; 04-16-2011 at 04:38 PM.
Bangin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bangin for this post: