View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 07:26 AM   #27
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default A taster preview, more due soon.

Time to wake up, Kevin!

In the morning Sir looked across and marvelled at the boy alongside him. Lying on his back with arms and legs tied out in the classic spread-eagle, nipple clamps on the small erect nipples and the fine chain joining them tight across Kevins's chest. His cock and balls held for the first time in his life by steel rings, held tightly in place by the thin cord between his legs and around his waist, another small strap from the cock rings to the main base ring. What most amazed Sir was the fact that he seemed to be sound asleep but fully erect in the rings.

Sr adjusted his own stiffness and leant across to run a hand over the smoothness of Kevin's body, across his flat tummy and up to his chest to give the chain between the rings a little tug. Kevin grunted and opened his eyes, pulling at his bonds until he remembered exactly where he was.

"Time to get up boy, it is our last full day here and I am looking forward to telling you the story of how this bondage scene started for me. As I told you yesterday, when my Dad was alive he used to come up here with friends for fishing and although we did not know it, sex games. Mum never came as perhaps she guessed at the sort of goings on that might happen. I now keep the place going for me to use, and for me to ask friends to stay."

"Do you have other boys to stay Sir? Do you do the same sort of things we have done to other boys, and how old are they?"

"Yes is the easy answer Kevin, but wait, first we go and get some breakfast and then we will go on walk and relax in the sun while I tell you the whole story."

Sir untied the boy who sat up rubbing his limbs to get them working again. Sir told him to stand in front of him while he took off the nipple clamps which made Kevin squeal as the circulation got going again. He put them to one side telling Kevin that they would be kept ready as they would be needed later. He led his slave boy over to the shower and while they showered together he managed to slide the rings off Kevins's cock as he became slightly more relaxed in the hot shower water. Sir picked up a big rough towel and rubbed the boy down, savouring the area around his genitals and between the sturdy legs. He then dried himself vigorously before leading Kevin back to the bed.

.......More to cum!

I hope you like, Getdare readers.

Sir.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 04-23-2017 at 12:09 PM.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote