Thread: Fiction: The Lake House
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2023, 09:12 PM   #4
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House - Chapter Three

The Lake House

Chapter Three

The two girls took the central line and walked out of Epping tube station. The sun belted down on the street and the breeze moved fresh air around them. It was a welcomed change from the stuffy, dismal atmosphere of the London Underground.

“My car is parked just around the corner, but let's get some food first, I’m starving”.

Although trying to order lunch earlier was just a ruse to use Chloë’s phone, Bethany was feeling hungry. The pair agreed to grab a coffee and sandwich from a Deli on the way to the car.

“Oh, is this where you and your boyfriend lived?” Bethany asked, hoping to gather some more information as the girls walked.

“Nah, Epping was just the most logical place to park what with getting to the apartment and heading off to my friends. I’ll get the boot open so you can put your bag alongside mine”. Chloë held up her key fob to unlock the silver Audi TT Coupé parked over the road.

“Wow, is this your car”, Bethany asked.

“Technically yes. In reality it belongs to the firm I work for. I wish I could afford something like this”.

Quietly envious, Bethany sat in the car. Doors closed, windows down, seatbelts on. Chloë revs the engine, lifts the clutch and they are off.

“How far away is your friend’s house?”

“Okay, don’t be mad. It’s a fair distance. But I swear it will be totally worth it”.

“How far, Chloë?”

“Like five hours”.

“Are you kidding me?” Bethany responded sharply.

“Yeah, I know, but hey, we can have a nice chat on the way”.

A chat maybe, not so sure about it being nice”, Bethany thought to herself before Chloë asked a question;

“So tell me about you”.

Christ, I hate deep and meaningful’s”, Bethany cringed inside before giving a brief synopsis of her life. It took her all of a couple of minutes covering how she never knew her parents, was bounced from foster family to foster family, hated school, hadn’t met the right guy yet but had her eye on someone.

“Oooh”, who is the mystery man?

“No one you would know, so it’s not worth talking about”

“Fair enough, I won’t probe. Sorry to hear about the fostering thing, must have been tough”?

“Again, not something I want to talk about”. Bethany desperately wanted to change the conversation. She was shameful of her life so far, nothing good ever happened with it. As far as she was concerned she hated the world and the world hated her. She wanted to get some background on her potential new slave. At least using someone gave her a purpose and gave her some pleasure. She told a lie to steer the discussion in the direction she wanted. “It wasn’t all bad, there was one family I was with, their son and I would play truth or dare”.

“Oh wow”, I literally have not played that for like, ten years?” Yeah I must have been like fourteen or fifteen the last time I played.

“Yeah it’s been a while for me too. The innocent days huh?

At least she knew the premise of the game”, Bethany thought. “Humour me, truth or dare?”

Chloë laughed, “are you serious?”

“Sure, why not, we have several hours to kill apparently”.

“Fine”, signed Chloë. I choose truth, obviously”.

Great”, thought Bethany, “now some questions to find out how slutty she is”.

They pass a sign indicating they are driving past Hemel Hempstead “so we’re heading North?”

“Is that my question? In which case, yes, we are heading up north. My turn”.

“No”, said Bethany. “Another one that thinks she’s clever, she’ll learn” she thinks. “My question is, how many people have you fucked”.

“Easy”, replies Chloë, “one”.

“One”? Bethany reacts shocked.

Sighing loudly Chloë explains how she met Harry, her ex boyfriend at school and they stayed together all this time before she discovered he was a cheating bastard.

Bethany is genuinely shocked that at twenty–five she has only fucked one person. “Okay, your turn”.

“Truth or dare?”

“I’ll go with truth too”.

“As you were so surprised by my answer, surprise me with your body count”.

Bethany thought that might be coming. Given Chloë’s answer she reduced her number dramatically. “Around two hundred”.

Unsuccessfully covering a gasp Chloë responds, “oh wow, well that’s a number”.

Bethany doesn’t care, she moved beyond being judged years ago. She laughs inside, “little does she know”. “Truth or dare?”

“I’ll stick with truth”.

“Would you say you were more dominant or submissive in the bedroom?”

Chloë sighs again, explaining how she would top Harry, often tie him up, tease him, smack his balls and barely ever let him cum, “It’s what he enjoyed”, she concluded.

Bethany was quite surprised again that she even knew how to answer, let alone experienced it. “And would you say that was your preference, or did you just do it because that’s what he wanted”.

“Huh, that sounds like a second question”.

“Nope, it was my initial question, you decided to give extra detail”.

“Fine, it’s my preference, truth or dare”.

Bethany was enjoying this, she was finding out a great deal of information from Chloë that she could use against her later, although “taming a Dominant might prove challenging” she thought. “Truth”.

“What’s the most disgusting thing you have done?”

This question gave Bethany flashbacks. She had done a lot of disgusting things in her life. A lot of them forced on her whilst in foster care. Since becoming an adult she has often found herself in relationships where she has been mistreated. It made her feel special, like she has a unique connection with them. She looked upon it as a kind of familiarity; with the abuse comes love. She has also found herself being the one to administer such ill treatment. It gave her a sense of power and control that she lacked in other relationships. Deep down she knew nobody loved her and never would. She had told herself as much several times. She also knew she could not love another. People existed to hurt her, or her to hurt them. “That is the way the world works”, she told herself as she decided to share something disgusting she has willingly done, rather than be forced on her. “I was with a guy and another girl one night. He came in her and I licked it out afterwards”.

“Oh wow, that actually sounds hot”.

“I guess”, Bethany said, trying to block out her time in foster care. “Truth or dare?”

“Truth”.

“What is your favourite kink as a Top?”

Chloë took a moment to think. “I like pain. Harry wasn’t much of a masochist, so I could never really do much with him. I really get excited at the thought of hurting someone, you know?”. The way she answered sounded melancholic.

“Yeah, I know that feeling for sure”. Bethany responded whilst she thought about all the torture she was going to put Chloë through.

“Do you mind if we move away from truth’s after this one? It’s kinda making me keep thinking about him and I’d really like to not think about it for a bit”.

“Great”, Bethany thought, “now I can get her warmed up with some dares to make things easier when we get to her friends”. She looked at Chloë feigning empathy. “Of course”.

“What is your biggest fantasy?”.

Bethany thought about her answer. She enjoyed being the one in charge, but deep down, she felt most relaxed and her true self being used. “I’d actually like to be someone’s live-in slave, never being able to leave their house, have no decisions to make, almost be forced into it”. Chloë’s facial reaction seemed somewhat shocked by this answer.

“Oh, wow, okay”.

“You seem surprised?”

“A little, I mean obviously I don’t know much about you, I just assumed you were more of the dominating type”.

“I enjoy both. But sometimes you just don’t get a choice in your role”, Bethany responded somewhat crypticaly but thought it was quite clever foreshadowing her flatmate’s new life.

As the pair passed the turn off for Milton Keynes, Bethany gave Chloë her first dare.

“I dare you to lift up your top until we get to the next junction”. Bethany thought this was a fairly bold first dare to start, but not so crazy that she would immediately refuse.

Chloë looked at her with wide eyes, “Jesus, you aren’t pissing about”. She took a moment before taking a hand off the wheel and pulling the hem of her white tank top up over her bra, leaving most of her slim body uncovered.

Her bra had a couple of small lace strands connecting the two plain solid white cups at the front. The straps were fairly minimal however the tank top still covered most of it from the back.

Bethany was happy seeing that Chloë was not prudish and enjoyed the view of her new flatmate. Chloë would share a nervous smile with Bethany and both would giggle at the couple of honks from passing cars on her right as her face flushed a little and they made it to the next junction.

Readjusting her clothing at Northampton Junction, Chloë gave Bethany her first dare.

“I dare you to flash your tits at three truck drivers. I’ll pick the truck, you flash when they look”.

Bethany was slightly taken back by this dare. It was definitely a step up in terms of risk, but it was also a gateway into her raising the stakes with Chloë.

Without waiting for Bethany’s confirmation, Chloë slowed down next to an articulated lorry which was in the left lane. She lined up the passenger window with the cabin and honked her horn.

Bethany looked up to her left. The trucker was in his fifties, bald with a white peppered, brown moustache. Bethany smiled to ensure his attention. She lifted up her black baggy Rolling Stones t-shirt at the same time as her black lace bra showing off her 38E cup breasts. The man sounded his loud horn twice and gave her a thumbs up. She covered herself back up feeling her pussy getting excited at her exposure.

“Looking a little flush there”, Chloë said smiling.

“Just the heat”, Bethany brushed off her obvious glow. “He seemed to enjoy the show”, she continued, directing the attention of the conversation away from her slight embarrassment onto the trucker.

The second truck was driven by a man in his twenties, with another man around the same age also in the cabin who leaned across to get a view of the flashing girl.

“Two down, one to go” said Chloë. She seemed to be enjoying Bethany’s embarrassing ordeal.

“Don’t get too excited, I already know what your next dare is”.

“All the more reason to make the most out of it then”, Chloë replied as she pulled up alongside the last driver.

“Oh fuck”, said Bethany.

“What?”

“It’s a chick”.

“How old?”.

“Mid–forties”.

Chloë blasted the horn before the woman looked down at Bethany. She lifted her clothing, showing herself off.

“She’s gotta be a lesbian if she’s driving a truck right?” said Chloë giggling. “Give her a proper show. Lick your fingers and play with your hard nipples”.

Bethany’ face reddened slightly at Chloë’s comment, clearly she had been looking. Bethany didn’t think too much about what she was being asked to do. The more she complied now, the more she could push Chloë later on. She wet her fingers and ran them across her stiffening nipples, circling round them, letting out a soft moan as she did. The action produced a lustful smile from the driver as she honked in appreciation before turning off at Coventry.

Bethany didn’t wait for further small talk, she wanted Chloë’s next dare to start right away.

“Give me your shorts and your panties. You’ll stay like that until we get to your friends”.

“What! No way”, Chloë responded dismissively.

“Uh, huh, a dare is a dare. I just had to show myself off to three strangers, barely any one will see that you have nothing on”.

“Yeah besides the guy in the M6 toll booth that's coming up and like every truck and coach full of people that goes past”.

Bethany puts her hands up in the air as if to say sobeit.

“Urgh, this is unfair”, Chloë said. Keeping her foot hovered over the gas she attempted to undo her denim shorts with one hand. “Fuck’s sake, she grumbles as she fails to unclip the buttons.

“Having some trouble there?”

“Yes, obviously”.

Bethany finds the performance very amusing, letting out a gentle laugh. She was pleasantly surprised at Chloë’s next suggestion which she never considered when thinking up the dare.
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post: