View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 08:45 AM   #20
Cynthialoo

By this point He was pretty worked up and his step sister was unable to covince him to continue playing. They were arguing back if forth for a while and it started getting nasty. It was funny watching him stand thier naked and yell at her. At one point he made a comment obout her tiny tities and nasty gaping pussy thats been fucked by everyone in school. Somewhat ironic coming from a the oldest one in the room with the tiniest privates I think Ive seen. He flipped all of us off and went upstairs telling everyone to go fuck themselves.
We just sat thier and laughed. I started to fell bad for him when they both filled me in on what a little pervert he was. He's been cought several times with peeping on not only his stepsister, but other kids in the neighborhood as well. She told us she was glad everyone got to see dickless display and garunteed us it was only the begining of a week of fun. Not sure what she ment, but she basically told us with our help she wanted to allow others the enjoyment of his puberty status. After all as everyone saw first hand it was no big deal. He was still little as far as she was concerned and their no harm in little kids being naked.
Cynthialoo is offline   Reply With Quote