View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 09:13 PM   #28
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

Note

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGrapes View Post
likes: Masturbation, normal wedgies, mild pain, Public (chance of being seen), and writing on body.
dislikes: medium pain, shaving, other wedgies, pee, cum.
Limits: Illegal, Public (I WILL be seen), Permanent, injuries, poop, messy.
Messy?: Prefer not...
Most risking dare youve ever done?: Walked for 5 minutes along waking trail in just tighty wighties.
Sexual orientation?:
Preffrence for dice dares?: They're good.
How long do you want the dare to last?: up to 3 hours if all at once, or up to 10 minutes at a time for up to a month.
Live alone and or get much privacy?: Privacy in my room or downstairs after parents have gone to bed.
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: I have rope... You can incorporate that if you want.

You'll need: A rope, Duct tape, Some tight underwear/brief like.
Bassically here is you dare, it will take a max of 10 minutes a day and try and do it for an entire month. First five minutes everyday strip to your underwear and wedgie yourself then take the tape and tape it to your back now do crunches and or sit ups for five minutes, it's a really weird feeling at first because yor wedgies but hopefully you'll get used to it (or not) (; Afterwards your going to go for a jog for five minutes, on streets and everytime you go down an alley and or a private place each day keep count.

Monday; You'll jog in normal athletic clothes.
Tuesday: Loose your shirt.
Wednesday: Shorts and short, no underwear.
Thursday; a shirt and a pair of boxers.
Friday; Just athletic shorts, no short or underwear
Saturday; random day role a dice and 1-5 picks your clothes, Monday being one Tuesday two etc.
Sunday; you'll need those briefs because you got it when you run on Sundays that's all you'll we're.

Now to the private parts, when you get home for each time ups went down an ally etc you'll have to edge, once you've edges the appropriate amount of times you may release.
-If your extremely daring stay horny the entire dare! I encourage physical activity in almost all my dates so I hope you enjoy as always let me know how it goes and if you stick with it!

-I'm sorry I haven't been posting many dates lately! ive been really busy I may this week but this weekend I'll post everyone before this comments dare I promise!

thanks
-Slugger<3