View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 01:46 PM   #107
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze'Rehan View Post
No pasta at ALL? Like never ever ever? Then I shalln't ask any other questions related to it.
Not right now. I am not allowed to eat any kind of pasta,
bread (including crackers, tortillas etc), rice, potatoes and very little sugar (no desserts etc. and only certain fruits.) After time I can start to adding them in as a treat, but right now I am trying to be as strict as possible.

1. Do you like Fajitas?
Not really, I don't like the sauce they are in. I would much rather make a quesadilla.

2. Do you like home made burritos? (They are vastly superior to any restaurant burrito that I've ever had.)
Not really. I don't like beans and I don't like rice in it either.

3. Is the hang-gliding on your bucket list?
It is.

4. I didn't know your Eeyore was in a butterfly costume, that's neat. Did you make that costume for your Eeyore?
I have several eeyores. I have a small one that was purchased as a gift by a good friend and it came dressed as a butterfly,
I think it was an Easter/Spring version or something.

5. What type of crafts do you enjoy?
I enjoy scrapbooking, painting ceramics and canvases,
and other general arts and crafts.

6. Ever wrote a story?
Many. I have about 6 or 7 Erotic stories here on getDare as well as a few others that are not on here, and then a few childrens stories I have written.

7. Do you like writing poetry?
I used to write poetry a lot. I do enjoy it as long as I am able to just let the creative juices flow.

8. Ever wrote a song?
I haven't, but I have turned a few stories into a song when my little brother was little.

9. What's your favorite song?
This changes frequently. Currently it is "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran.

10. If you could meet any one person whom you've never met before, whom would it be and why?
This is a really long list. But I think I will go with Ellen Degeneres because I think she is amazing.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote