Default Peter Bradley’s Very Unhappy Schooldays

List of Characters
Peter Bradley Age 14
Simon Abingdon Age 14 Peter’s best mate
Lucy Johnson Age 13 Peter’s tormentor; known as Miss Lucy to Peter
Becky Smith Age 13 Lucy’s friend
Sally Hainsworth Age 13 Lucy’s friend
Sara Johnson Age 8 Lucy’s sister; known as Mistress to Peter

Getting off the bus after school on Wednesday I thought to myself 'another three days and a bit and I should be a free man.' I wasn't certain of course, no one could be where Miss Lucy was concerned, but I was desperate; I needed something to cling on to, to believe in.

Simon was waiting for me, he glared at me, he was furious for some reason, though heaven only knew why.

"You ok mate?" I asked.

"You cunt; you evil cunt; you evil, nasty, fucking cunt!"

"What's up mate?" I asked, then realisation suddenly hit me. Holy God! He must have found out about me recording our wanks and stuff together, but how?

"Get your fucking, evil, nasty, fucking arse down the back of the car park now!" I knew where he meant, at the back of the car park there was a walled secluded area where us kids often did business of ill repute, sorted out our differences and basically did things out of the sight of adults.

"Sorry Si, I've got to go home mate, I'll catch you later buddy," there was no way I was going 'down the back of the car park' with him in this mood, he would skin me alive, plus I needed thinking time to try and find a way out of this new mess.

"Wrong you evil, fucking cunt," he grabbed my arm and careless off who was watching, twisted it right up my back before yanking my hair backwards, I was in agony.

"You coming with me or shall I break your nasty fucking arms?"

Not having a lot of choices available at this point, I concluded that 'going with Si' was a viable option. Letting go of my arms he shoved me aggressively forwards before punching me hard in the back of the head. I saw stars.

"Lead the way you nasty cunt." I have known Si for a long time, but I have never known him in this mood, or anything approaching it, I really was scared of him. He was bigger than me, if it came to a physical fight I would not stand a chance. He would murder me and in this mood that maybe literally.

Once in the walled area I tried to explain to him about Miss Lucy or Lucy Johnson, he wouldn't listen, he just kept slapping me and telling me to stand up and fight. I tried to tell him she was blackmailing me and how bad it was now getting, he still wouldn't listen as more and more slaps rained down. I begged him to listen.

"Stand and fight, stop snivelling, take that, and that, have that and that!"

I was now on my knees, crying like mad, hands in front of me clasped begging, floods of tears running down my face onto my shirt. "Please Simon, please stop, I will do whatever you want, I beg you Simon, please I beg you."

He stopped at this point. "Anything I want?"

"Anything."

"Right," he replied looking down at me, a half smile spreading across his face. "Let's go down the woods, I’ve got something you can do."

10 minutes later we were in the woods, the same words at the bottom of the park that Miss Lucy had abused me, but in a different area. I was stark naked and on my knees, sucking Si’s cock. He was fully clothed, except for his flies being open.

When I had sucked him to erection he surprisingly stopped me going any further. "Stop, get up you cunt!" I fully expected to be kneeling until I have swallowed.

Pinning me to a tree with one hand around my throat and the other hand squeezing my balls, he pushed his face into mine. "Right, what's going to happen now is that you are going to spread your legs, bend at the waist and then I'm going to fuck your sweet cherry arse off you, do you understand?" with that he gave my balls an extra tight squeeze.

"Yes Si, whatever you say." I squealed in agony, I was so scared of Simon at this point.

As I bent over at the waist, legs already spread, I was thinking to myself, so this is it I am going to be fucked. I've had loads of things up my arse recently, but now I am going to have a real life cock up there, I am going to be fucked!

My sphincter had been stretched quite a lot recently so when Si’s cock entered me it didn't hurt that much, I did not really notice the first strokes, so much was going through my mind, but by the time he got into his rhythm the thought hit me, I have now being buggered. Even if he pulls out now for the rest of their life I cannot see no one has ever buggered me.

I tried to put the whole experience out of my mind; I was homophobic, despite my recent experiences I found the whole idea of gay sex offensive and distasteful. I'd been forced into oral with Si and now I was been forced into anal. I still found it disgusting and just wanted it to end.

Si on the other hand was fully enjoying it. He punched me hard in the right kidney. "Bradley you cunt, push back at the end of each stroke."

When I refused he gave me another kidney punch, harder this time. "I said push back you cunt."

When I still refused he gave me three really vicious punches, all to my right kidney. "PUSH BACK YOU CUNT!" he shouted.

Knowing I was going to have to do it anyway I started pushing back. The thought that I was now contributing to being buggered hit me hard and I started crying yet again. I was doing a lot of crying these days.

When he did shoot, it didn't take him as long as normal, he grabbed me by the hair and threw me to the ground.

"Kneel boy!"

I knelt down, still crying, has he shuffled up to me. By now his trousers were around his ankles, his cock hit my nose as he looked down to me and spoke.

“Lick me clean."

In robot mode I just did it, I opened my mouth and sucked the last bit of semen out of his cock, sucked the last 4 inches clean and then licked around the base of his cock. It tasted awful and all the time my eyes were streaming tears.

Afterwards we talked, me kneeling down naked, Simon walking around me. It wasn't a friendly chat, he was still livid with me, I was still nervous and very afraid of him.

He told me how Lucy Johnson had approached him, shown him a collection of videos that I had taken, of me masturbating him and vice versa, as well as others of me going down on him. She threatened to blackmail him, exposing him as gay and show everyone the video, unless he did as she said.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I told her I didn't care and I was coming out soon anyway, told her I'd come out to my family already. Then I beat her up; yeah beat up a young girl, how brave of me!"

"Why?"

"Because she tried to blackmail me you thick twat! I also told her that I knew she was blackmailing you and that if she breathes anything to anyone I would tell everything, how she tried to sexually blackmail me, how she was blackmailing you. I also said that if she ran to her dad just ‘cos I’d given her a beating, then I tell everything for that too. Like I said I was coming out soon, I had nothing to lose."

"You knew she was blackmailing me?"

"Oh fucking hell Bradley you thick cunt," he was still using my surname. “I just put two and two together. You've been acting strange recently, calling her Miss Lucy, doing as she wanted, getting me to wank off with you nearly every day, it transpires just for Lucy Johnson's videos. So when she tried to blackmail me with those same videos I simply worked it out. It's called common sense!"

Thinking 'I wish I had done that, I would not be in so much shit now.' "So you are coming out soon then?"

"Oh Bradley you really are dense as shit. It...is...called...a...bluff," he said slowly and very patronisingly. "I knew if I did as she said once then I would be kissing her arse for the rest of my life."

Which is exactly where I was, I noted.

"Anyway the question is what to do with you. You deliberately took videos of me having gay sex whilst masquerading as a friend. If you don't want the shit kicked out of you every day for a month then here's what's going to happen. You will let me butt fuck you on four more occasions. After that I never want to see or hear from you again."

"No way I've done what you wanted, we’re square. There's no way I'm....." I came to a stop as he kicked me in the stomach, not hard but enough to take the wind out of me. I was still kneeling down naked and dropped onto all fours gasping for breath. He grabbed one of my arms twisted it up my back. I collapsed forward, head on the floor. The next thing I knew he had put one foot on the side of my head, taken the other foot off the ground and reached through my legs and lifted the bottom half of my body off the ground by my scrotum.

I was in agony. I was stark naked, my skull felt like it was going to cave in, my arm was about two inches away from being ripped off at the shoulder, I was still gasping for breath. But all that was totally eclipsed by the pain in my bollocks.

"Want to reconsider Bradley?"

“Ok I've had enough I'll do as you say,” I whimpered. The other foot went back on the ground, taking the weight off my skull and the pressure on my arms and balls reduced.

"So you are happy to let me fuck you four more times?"

"You can shag me four more times."

The pressure instantly increased as he shouted out. "No Bradley I said you are happy to let me fuck you four more times.”

“I’m happy to let you fuck me four more times, I’m happy to let you fuck me four more times, I’m happy to let you fuck...” repeating over and over again in panic.

He let go and started walking away. "That's better and don't you dare refuse me, not even once. Or your life won't be worth living!"

It wasn't anyway, but I wanted to get this over with, I knew I was getting to the end of myself. Going back to my knees I called out after him. "Si, can I ask a favour please?"

He stopped and turned to me. "What?" he snarled.

"Please can you get this over with as soon as possible, please don't let it drag on." He looked down and studied the ground before answering. "Okay, for old times sake, I'll try and do all four in the next week," before turning away again.

"Thanks Si," I called after him.

When he was out of sight I began the slow process of picking my clothes up and putting them on. So it didn't all finished this Saturday, I now had to contend with been buggered four times by my ex-best mate. Most people would have found a way out of this, as I should have done. The problem was that my self-confidence, my feeling of personal worth and my self-esteem were all effectively negative equities due to recent events. I simply did as I was told even though I knew it was wrong.

When I was fully dressed I sat down and cried, it was becoming second nature to me.

The following day, Thursday and it was lunchtime, I had English first thing, then Physics just before lunch. Si Abingdon was in my Physics class, the only class we had together; coming out of class he caught me.

"Peter, let's go down the gym," he almost sounded pleasant!

"Why, I haven't had lunch yet, I’m not into workouts, I know you are, but I can't stand the gym."

He placed his head close to my ear and growled quietly so that no one else would hear. "Cunt, get your arse down the gym now or I'll have your balls in a vice before tomorrow."

A mental picture of Si tightening a vice, with my testicles gripped between the jaws, flashed before my eyes; sickeningly I could actually envisage him doing it as well, so many things were happening to me in my life at the moment.

Reaching the school gym he walked towards the gym storeroom and took a plastic card out of his pocket; twisting the storeroom door knob one way he forced his card down the crack in the door, twisted the knob in the other direction and rammed his shoulder into the door. Nothing! He tried it again and this time to my amazement he forced the door of the storeroom open.

"In," he said indicating to me to enter the storeroom.

"No way!" I answered shocked. The gym storeroom was strictly ‘out of bounds’ to all pupils unless there was a member of gym staff present. With good reason, about a year ago somebody stole four footballs out of the storeroom, crossed out the school markings and wrote his own name on them in felt tip. Ingenious, until a teacher found one of the balls in his schoolbag. The headmaster rang his mum up and surprise, surprise; she found three more footballs in his bedroom! I believe that he got suspended for a month because of that. Anyway, the gym storeroom was considered definitely out of bounds on the pain of death.

Si walked up to me, grabbed me by the balls and snarled into my face. "Get your evil fucking arse into that storeroom now or I will rip your bollocks off!"

Not having a lot of choice I entered the storeroom, Si closed the door behind us both and turned to me and spoke.

"Right, drop your pants, cunt! And prepare for your next arse fucking. You can bend over that bench there, that will be okay for me."

"Not here Si, it’s filthy and if we get caught we'll both be expelled."

"No we won't, no one ever comes near this place at lunchtime, that's why I chose it, no one will ever find us. Now drop 'em cunt or I'll turn your face into a blood sandwich."

He was right, nobody ever did. With deep reluctance I turned around, undid my buckle and flies, pushed my pants around my ankles and bent over the bench waiting for Simon's grand entrance.

Only somebody who has been repeatedly raped could possibly understand the emotions that were firing through my brain at this point. Unloved by the world, the total feeling of injustice, my complete lack of self esteem, even a desire to just get it over with, that feeling of victimisation constantly asking myself 'why me?'

It hurt, but I didn't notice the pain that much, I just wanted it to end, after a couple of strokes the vicious kidney punches started and Simon started shouting at me to push back, of course I did. I just kept thinking that this wasn't me, it was happening to somebody else not me. When Simon finally withdrew I got off the bench, knelt down and opened my mouth like a zombie, for my obligatory cleanup task.

When Simon finally departed he left the store room door swinging open, I quickly dressed, went straight outside and shut the door firmly behind me, it clicked locked. I then got as far away from the gym building as fast as I could, I just wanted to forget all about what happened. I didn't have any lunch that day, unsurprisingly I wasn't hungry. Straight after lunch we had PT, circuit training. I was made to help get all the gym equipment that we would be using out of the storeroom. It felt like even though PT teachers were deliberately ganging up against me as I was effectively forced to re-enter the same room that my ex-best friend had re-entered me only 40 minutes earlier.
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote