Thread: Non-Fiction: A little fun during Spring Break
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 02:22 PM   #1
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Talking A little fun during Spring Break

Spring Break has recently finished, but not before allowing me some fun. In order to pep up my days off, I decided that I should do some dares. Now, in the past, I've used the request TorD section, but this time around, I decided to do it differently. I set about PMing five users and asking them if they would kindly consider sending me a day-plan or a dare to "unbore" my time alone. Now, four of these users were some who had given me dares before, either through the PM system or directly on the thread. The fifth, was one whose name I came upon quite by accident and realized that he made very interesting dares. Now, I didn't know how these people would feel about being solicited through the PM section, but I worked under the knowledge that "if you don't ask, the only thing you're sure of is that you won't get what you want".

As of today, four of the five have kindly returned a PM to me, one has not (*goes to cry in a corner of the room*). Two of the four, got their PMs in on time and I was able to complete the day or task they planned for me during my Break, the other two came back to me after Spring Break. As such, today I will be recounting the two tasks that I did complete. I will complete this thread as soon as I find the time to complete the other two as even though they came in late, I do not want for those who took some of their time to create tasks for me to have done it in vain. I think that the best way to reward a task-giver for his/her hard work, is to produce a kick-ass report to go with it once it is done.

I hope you enjoy your read. Comments, questions and feedback are welcome, I don't bite, I promise

Shy

Edit 21/03: well, I am pleased to announce that as of today, all five people to whom I sent a PM replied to me. Yay (*leaves the corner of the room, wipes her tears and does a happy dance*)

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.

Last edited by shynessincarnate; 03-21-2012 at 07:05 AM. Reason: typo bobo, oopsie!
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote