Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #2
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Two

Unlike the first chapter, which was an introductory chapter, I will one be writing the rest of the story in first person, aside from select chapters.
Chapter Two:
I recognized the girls from when they had come over last summer, although that year it had been only for three days, not a few weeks.

"No, it's cool." I said. "They came over last summer too, right?"

"Yeah. The blonde ones Anna and the dark haired one is Jade."

"Ok cool." As they came closer I could see that they were both very pretty. I remembered from last year that they were both 16 but almost 17, but in the same the grade as Lola. Anna was wearing a long sleeve shirt with the sleeves pulled up, and tight gymnastic pants. Besides being pretty, she also had a nice figure. Not as developed as Lola, but, judging by her tight pants, she knew how to flaunt her assets. Jade also was very pretty, but not as developed as Anna. She was wearing a cute dress.

"Hey girls, have you eaten yet?" asked Aunt Sarah.

"Yeah, we got pizza on the way here, so we're good. " replied Anna.

"Mommy, can we go get ice cream? Pleaseeee?" begged Lola.

Before Aunt Sarah could respond, I interrupted, "I have some ice cream at home. My mom got it for you, as a thank you for dinner."

"Aww, that was so nice." said Aunt Sarah. "I'll have to call her to thank her. Why don't you girls go on over."

"You're not coming, Aunt Sarah?" I asked.

"No, I'm on a diet now! Didnt you know? That means no ice cream for me."

"Well, more for me!" laughed Ella.

"Last there's a rotten egg!" yelled Lola and took off sprinting for my house.

Once we all got there ( Jade was last by the way ) I got the containers of ice cream from the fridge. There was peppermint stick ice cream and peanut butter fudge. I put a scoop of each in four bowls for the girls, and then took the containers for myself, leaving myself extra peppermint stick, which is my favorite. After they had scarfed down there ice cream, they looked jealously at me, lesiourly eating my extra large helping of peppermint. I wondered which of them would be the first to ask if they could have some of mine, secretly hoping it would be Lola so I could deny her as payback for all the times she made fun of me today. I wasn't disappointed.

"Hey James, can I maybe get like a tiny bite of that?" asked Lola sweetly.

"Hah! You wish!" I scoffed.

"But it's my favorite ice cream!" she pouted.

"Well too bad!" I said, enjoying my revenge.

"Hey James" she said

"What?"

"I dare you to give me the rest."

"Too bad! I'm too old for that game. Besides, you have to give me a choice between truth and dare."

"Ok, truth or dare?"

I laughed. I thought she was joking but when she kept on looking at me I realized she wasn't. I decided to humor her. "Truth"

She looked disappointed. "Wimp!" She then was quiet and I thought that was the end of that but then she said, "James, do you think I'm hot?"

"What?" I said looking up from my ice-cream which I had just finished.

"Its my truth question. Do think I'm hot?" She then pouted out her lips and tossed her hair back.

I by now that the trick to getting out of these types of question without lying was to just go along to the extreme. "Yes, I think you are the hottest, most pretty girl in the world. Besides Megan Fox."

This made all the girls giggle, and I thought once again that that was the end. But, once again, I was wrong.

"Now it's your turn" said Lola.

"What?"

"Your turn to ask truth or dare, stupid!" she said with a grin.

Last edited by italia13calcio; 05-14-2011 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Line spacing and incorrect name
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote