Thread: Best Anal plugs
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 01:58 PM   #8
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

I think Sciencegal gave great advice already!

The only thing I could add is that I did try the stainless steel medium nJoy plug at once point. To my surprise, I personally found it hard to wear for long because of how the stem/base pressed unforgivingly into my skin - especially in places I needed to sit down for a while (like movie theaters, despite the nice softness of the seats). It hurt in a bruising sort of way, which made me eager to take it out. I have a similarly-shaped glass plug that's significantly larger but I like better, perhaps because of the way the stem is more oval than round where it enters the body, or just the smoother surface. Many people love the nJoy, so your experience could be completely different.

I will say that as your body adjusts, if you're wearing long-term you should probably have a plan for what happens if you become so well-adjusted that it ...um ...slips right out again. Silicone will bounce on the ground and be fine, so as long as no one's there to see it fall if you suddenly relax too much, no harm done. Stainless can dent/scuff on a hard surface, though, so it could damage the future wearability/sanitation properties of the plug if it drops on a tile or cement floor (this actually happened to mine). Likewise, glass would almost certainly be at risk in case of an unexpected fall.

My personal favorite right now really is my glass plug, but there are lots of great options depending on what materials feel best for you!
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote