Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 06:01 AM   #90
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - Jennifer's Play 6 [Sarah]

I deserve this. It's all my fault, really. I deserve the humiliation, the pain, the violation, the torture and the tears.

I am exaggerating. There is some humiliation, slight pain, but the other three are not there. Except maybe tears. On the inside.

It's now past midnight and they're releasing me from the bondage chair. I can barely feel my body. In a sense, I'm not even surprised about what transpired. In another, I'm completely blown away. They all went at it. They all did. He had them do it and they happily, gleefully, greedily complied. I'm almost sore - thank you artificial lubrication.

I'm heading out now. I manage to get dressed again even if my muscles are barely cooperating. The collar around my neck feels tighter than at the beginning of the night. The hand holding the leash is gently pulling me away. We reach the car and I am seated in the back seat. He sits beside me. I hear the doors closing and the engine start. The man besides me unzips his pants and exposes himself.

"One more," he says, and it's a request, albeit a gentle one.

His hand goes to the back of my head and he pulls me down between his legs. It still smells of sex. It still smells of me.

"Do it," my mistress' voice orders.

There's no hesitation. My lips wrap around the cock. His hand goes to the back of my head as I begin to please him. I know how much he has been wanting this. At this point, why not?

Earlier in the night, my ex-boyfriend Jim took charge. I would like to say for once in his life but that would be a lie. My ex-girlfriend Jennifer brought me to this bondage place and it escalated rather quickly. Exposed and tied as I was on the leaning chair, my pussy became grand station central. Everybody passed through. Well, almost everybody.

It started with the butterfly vibrator; Jennifer stuck it on and left it there for thirty minutes, getting me aroused and wet. Then, she had one of the locals (I never knew his name) use the flogger to keep me stimulated. Jim eventually arrived, and that's when the fucking began.

Oddly enough, that sentence, 'Jim arrived and the fucking began', is now without precedent in my life.

At first, I was fucked without any hesitation by the local who had flogged me. His hard dick pounded my hole until he was ready to unload; Jim ordered him to coat my body. He happily obliged.

Then, it was Prissy's turn to drill me with a strap-on; she made me come and came herself. I remembered Prissy from a previous party when she had been dating Jennifer. Then, I finally managed to have a brief chat with Jim. In hindsight, not the best move in the world. I can only blame myself for what came next and what's happening right now.

Prissy came back with her friends. Jake. Shane. Henry. Charity. Marq. Suzy. Winston. Of course, Jennifer and Miranda were there too.

It was a moment after they came into the room that things unravelled. I knew Jim was busy having fun with Jennifer and Miranda - and I didn't really mind because, as he had said, we were theoretically no longer together. Jim was done with them at that moment, however, and he called out to the others to come and contemplate my vulnerable person.

"Everyone, this is Sarah... my ex-girlfriend," he said.

The way he used the word 'ex' stung, but not as much as the next words I heard.

"Son of a bitch!" a voice echoed and I instantly knew I was familiar with it.
"What is it?" a female voice asked.
"Sarah! I know her."

It was Jake. Jake, the guy who had tried to blackmail me into giving him a blowjob, roughly a year ago, while I was fawning over Jim. Jake, the pervert whom we had defeated (thanks to Tom). He was there, he was back, staring at my naked, exposed self.

"Really?" I heard Jim ask.

Jake was voiceless. I decided to chime in with an answer.

"Yeah," I replied, trying to make eye contact with Jake, "he's a friend. From school."

I hoped Jake would take my cue. I didn't want this to escalate into a past confrontation. In fact, from the look he gave me, I felt he understood my position.

"Yeah," he said, looking to Jim. "We were in your class together. I didn't know you two dated..."
"After classes were over," Jim told him.
"But you're no longer together, then?"
"No. Though it's fairly recent."

The one called Henry spoke up.

"Prissy said we could come and enjoy the show... maybe play a part in it?"
"That's right," Jim replied. "Sarah here is eager to get some more punishment inside her. Any volunteers?"

Jake was the first to raise his hand. Jim gave him the go-ahead. Yet, even as he rounded the chair to set himself between my legs, Jake looked down on me. Of course, he leered at my naked form but I also felt some kind of kindness emanating from him, something new.

"Are you sure?" he asked me.
"She doesn't get a say," Jim replied.

No one replied. Jake visually checked out my sex.

"Goddamn she's wet..."
"She's already had a dick and a dildo in there," Jim replied in a detached tone. "You'll need this."

He tossed Jake a condom. My former schoolmate undid his pants and exposed himself.

"Geez, I hope I can get hard again..." he mumbled to himself.

Apparently, it wasn't an issue. Even as he was rolling the condom onto his dick, he looked up at me, silently asking for permission. I gave it to him. And so he fucked me while the others watched. As this was happening, Jim pulled Prissy to her knees in front of him and asked him to wrap her lips around his cock. She obliged. From beyond the exposed window, we saw people staring into the room as all this was happening. Jake's hands wandered to my belly and my breasts even as his shaft pounded my insides.

"Tell me you want this," he asked me.
"I want this so bad," I replied and it wasn't a lie.

Last year, I had refused to give in to his blackmail. He wasn't so handsome or athletic, but I could tell from his eyes that he had grown since last year. There was no more animosity. He clearly wanted to give me pleasure as much as he wanted to take it. His finger tried to tease my clitoris to provide me with a better sensation. It didn't really work - he was bad at it - but I decided to give him a show. Faking an orgasm is something that all women learn to do. I faked it good.

"Oh fuck! Sarah! I'm gonna cum..." he yelped.

At that moment, I would have wanted him not to have a condom so I could feel the warmth pulsating inside me. I still felt each burst as his dick tensed up and unloaded. I stared at his face the whole time, mouthing the fake pleasure he was supposedly providing me. Done, he pulled out and came around, leaning in to kiss me. I gave him some tongue. He whispered a thank you in my ear.

"Who's next?" Jim interrupted the intimacy of that kiss.

And so it went on, for the rest of the night. The leather-clad Shane moved between my legs, using her gloved fingers to check me out, then inserting one, two and then three of them in my cunt even as her mouth played with my clitoris. She got the job done as far as climaxes go. When she was done, she cleaned me up and made sure I was still comfortable before allowing Jim to press someone else on.

Henry was next. He argued a bit about the condom with Jim, but failing to win that argument, he asked about my ass. By then, Jim had swapped Prissy's mouth on his cock for Jennifer's. He directed the question about my ass to Jennifer; she considered it but, seeing I did not protest, gave Henry permission. He covered his dick with the protection, then leaning down further, he managed to insert his shaft into my asshole (not without lathering a large amount of lubricant on his covered dick). He pounded me silly for a lengthy amount of time; his friend Shane seemed to supervise him, checking in on my backside to see that I wasn't injured. When it came time to ejaculate, Henry pulled out and sprayed himself all over my body. Shane cleaned up after him.

I could see by then that the plumper girl, Charity, was now sucking on Jim's cock. When Henry pulled away, Jim pushed her towards me. She buried her face in my snatch and gave me a wonderful oral performance that had me shivering with delight. When she was done (too soon for my tastes), I noticed that Jim dragged her back to him, on all fours, and proceeded to push his rod inside her. I noticed how he did not use protection but said nothing.

The next one to insert himself in my pussy was Marq. I knew barely anything about him but it didn't matter when he started pounding his condom-wrapped cock inside my pussy. I climaxed within the first minute. Prissy had moved behind him and was using her hands to caress my thighs even as her friend rammed himself into me. Suzy and Shane leaned into my torso, caressing and kissing my breasts and nipples. I came again. Rather quickly after that, so did Marq.

I was ready to call it quits by then. I was exhausted from the pleasure, the constant sitting and the restraints. I looked towards Jim. He was back to pounding Miranda now. I was impressed by his performance. I understood I wouldn't be done until he was, and he was great at pacing himself, apparently.

Suzy put on the strap-on and glided it into my sex, all the while kissing her girlfriend Prissy. Their act reminded me of my own Cassie and Claire. I allowed memories of past sexual experiences with them to trickle in. My awareness of the moment faded and I was back in my teenage years, daring for fun and for sex, enjoying the bliss and innocence of youth. I came hard again as I felt Suzy tense up, the part inserted in her bringing her to safisfaction as well.

"Holy fuck!" I heard Winston say as he moved in place, with Suzy and Prissy moving away, "this is gonna be my fourth in... in less than eight hours!"

No one commented. The guys who had previously gone before me were quite content in watching. Jim pulled Prissy in, leaning her on her back and climbing on top of her - again, no protection. I didn't have much time to concentrate on him because Winston pushed his rod into me and took charge. Again, the memory of many sex encounters filled my mind even as the young black man indulged in my body.

We came in unison. Winston and myself. Jim and Prissy.

It occured to me that I had been with everyone. Except Jim. Except my boyfriend. Ex-boyfriend, apparently.

Even as the rest of the group gathered their wits (having all had their way with me), Jim leaned in. He whispered to me.

"I'm going back home now. You know where I live. It's the place where you used to live too. You can have as much debauchery as you want. Right now, I have no claims on you whatsoever."
"Jim... I'm sorry," I replied.
"I'm sorry too. Sorry for all of this becoming so messed up. You're in Jennifer's hands. I'm not taking you back. Not until you walk through my door and we move past all of this."

He paused, mindful of not being heard by the others.

"I had sex with Kimmie back in Seattle and it was amazing, and intimate. I'm considering trying again with her, to be honest, but there is no way I can be with you in any way at the same time. You offer me craziness and sex, Sarah - but she offers me stability. I need that. Maybe I can apologize to her still. Or maybe I can apologize to you. I've been trying to have everything, but that's not what I want. Now, I don't know what you want... so you have to decide for yourself."

We were staring at each other like we hadn't stared in a long while.

"I'm not going to be making any moves with her until next weekend. You have a week to figure it out, as far as you and I are concerned."

He kissed my forehead and stepped away. I saw him talk to Jennifer; she didn't look pleased. Miranda and Jim exited the room. Jennifer turned to the others.

"All right, here's the deal. This lovely specimen (pointing to me) is now on sale. Who's interested?"

Although many hands were raised, Shane spoke up first.

"I'll take her off your hands, Jennifer. I have a cot where I can set her down."
"Can we all own her?" Jake asks.
"No. I'm her owner," Shane specifies, "but she's available to everyone in our pack. Deal?"
"I can live with that," Henry says.

And with these few words, I'm passed around like a piece of luggage or a sexdoll. Jennifer leaned in to me.

"I told you Sarah... I can't keep you. I'm going to be busy with shoots this week and I don't want you hanging around my place."

I should have said something. I should have said something before Jim walked out. I was paralyzed. Jennifer kissed me gently and walked out as well.

And so, I end up in a new mistress' care, giving a blowjob to a guy who was once my enemy.

"Oooh... Sarah...." Jake whimpers. "Please let me come in your mouth."

What am I going to say? No? I have no more willpower. I let Jake feed me all of his spunk, like he wanted to do last year, and I swallow it all without hesitation.

I am a sexdoll, apparently.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote