Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 05:33 PM   #88
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - Jennifer's Play 5 [Jim]

Miranda and I get to our second stop on schedule. From the outside, it looks like nothing. When we get inside, however, we know we're in the right place. A bondage place. I have read a lot about these places on my own time. For fun. I like seeing bondage on women - not all types, mind you, but some, what's elegant and stylish, not anything where a woman seems to get hurt or anything that stretches the body. There are many types. Some people are just into tying each other up for the sensations. Others do it for the powerplay. For many, it's also a prelude to sexual activity.

Judging by the feel on this bar, it's definitely about the latter. You're barely past the door that the place smells of sex. Miranda catches it too and is clearly not indifferent to the scene.

We step into the main hall. Thankfully, everything that's happening here is quite tame. Sure, there's nudity and exposure, a lot of kissing and cajoling, even hands wandering to exposed areas. But it's all very subtle at this level. I see corridors leading to closed doors; I see covered windows where spectacles can be performed without interference, for everyone's visual delight. The place is unfamiliar in look but familiar in feel. It's for voyeurs and exhibitionists.

I can't help but think I'm going to be treated to a show of a bondaged Jennifer being fucked by some stud behind the glass. I'm surprised when I spot her across the room, talking up to someone else I know. Someone else I've had sex with. I grab Miranda and drag her in that direction.

Prissy and Jennifer look up at me and smile.

"Told you he would come," Jennifer tells Prissy.
"This is unexpected," I tell Prissy.
"Yeah. Last time I saw you, you were pumping your cock in my twat," she jokes.

It makes me edgy somehow. Three women around me. Three women I've had sex with. Three women who have welcomed my dick inside them. Three women I don't really love. They're all gorgeous, pretty, erotic, sexy... but I don't love them. I want to fuck them. I want to fill their cunts with my seed. I want to ram my powerful rod down their throats or pussies until I can't anymore.

But I don't truly love any of them. Or do I?

"So, what's on the agenda?" Miranda intervenes.
"Well," Jennifer answers, and I realize this is the first time they're meeting and I already feel the sexual tension between them, "it depends on how horny you are. Has Jim already fucked you silly tonight?"
"Well, actually, no... we were with other people."
"Oh!" we get a comment from Prissy. "Nice..."

These three girls are sexual creatures. So am I. I just want to strip them down, force myself upon them until I collapse from pleasure and exhaustion. I want to force them to eat each other up, ride each other's pussies and asses with strap-ons, get them involved a lesbian orgy. I'm fairly certain they'd like it.

"And I have a surprise for you," Jennifer smiles.
"You mean Sarah is here," I coldly reply.

She stares at me with some concern.

"Well, you're no fun tonight..."
"Oh! He's plenty of fun," Miranda replies, winking at me.

I feel so distant, so detached. I force a smile on my face.

"I'm here because you invited me, Jenn... Wasn't my original idea but I'm glad to be here. How've you been, Prissy?"
"Getting fucked senseless," she replies. "You?"
"Fucking senseless, apparently."

I want to make my banter sound sincere but it still feels forced. Jennifer grabs my hand and drags me away to the corridors. Miranda and Prissy follow.

"You're sweet little Sarah is currently bound and ready to service you," Jennifer tells me. "I've kept her hot and sticky all evening."
"Your specialty," I sneer at Jennifer.

We walk past a few rooms and finally arrive outside one where the door is closed. Sarah must be beyond that door.

"So, Jim," Jennifer starts, "do you or do you not want to see your girlfriend?"
"That depends. Is she still my girlfriend?"
"I guess that's what we need to figure out," Jennifer replies in a stoic, neutral tone.

I give her a nod. Jennifer pushed the door open and we walk in. Inside the room were two individuals. The first one I noticed, Sarah, blonde, gorgeous, naked and bound; the second, a young man sporting tight leather clothing over his upper body, the top of a leather face mask and nothing below the belt, was holding a flogger and using it to softly whip Sarah's open legs, right over her pussy. There was a ball gag in Sarah's mouth; she moaned through it like crazy. Even as Jennifer walked in, I stayed near the door, taking in the sight. My boner popped back up in my pants.

"Is she behaving?" Jennifer asked the stud.
"She is, mistress," the man said.

I looked right between his legs. He was sporting a powerful erection. Clearly this was turning him on as much as Sarah.

"She has been asking for it but I have declined," he told her, and there was no anticipation in his voice.
"Good. That's because that hole doesn't belong to me. It belongs to him."

She pointed towards me. Sarah tilted her head and finally saw me. I said nothing. The man holding the flogger stared at me. I reached into my pocket and tossed him a condom. Jennifer intercepted it; I could read the surprise on her face. Without saying a word, I nudged her to give the young man the item. She tore it open, pulled the condom out of its bag and knelt before the man. She began wrapping his cock with the item.

I could see Sarah's pleading eyes begging me to come closer. Instead, I walked around and behind her; from her bondaged position, she could no longer see me, roughly twelve inches behind her head on the inclined chair. The man looked up at me once more. I gave him the go-ahead. He moved forward, turning to Jennifer.

"Thank you, mistress."
"Fuck her now," Jennifer told him.

As he moved into place, I turned my head towards the girls at the door, Miranda and Prissy. I called out to the latter.

"Can you find a strap-on in this place?"
"Sure can," she replied with a smile.
"Get one then."

I heard Sarah moan; I looked down at her and saw the man had drilled himself into her. My hand gently went to her hair; her body reacted to that touch as well. With my free hand, I began to undo my belt and buckle, dropping my pants in the room. I stared up at the currently-covered window.

"Can I get a mask?" I asked Jennifer.

She actually reached into a box at the corner of the room and handed me one. Even as I took it, I forced Jennifer down to her knees. My forceful approach took her by surprise. I then stared at Miranda.

"Blow me. Both of you," I ordered.

A moment later, Miranda's top was off. I slid on the mask and ordered the young man having his way with Sarah to pull away the curtain. He had to pull out and turn around. Eyes from the main room turned to us. They were treated to the sight of two girls on my cock, my girlfriend bound and fucked as the young man resumed his play with her. Miranda got fully undressed even as she kept her lips on me (or on Jennifer as they kissed around my shaft). I looked at Prissy when she walked back in. She seemed pleased with what she saw. I examined at a distance the strap-on she had brought; it was one of the strapless dildos that one woman inserts inside her own vagina.

"Use it on yourself," I ordered Prissy.

I wondered for a moment if she would obey. She did. Next things I knew, she was naked as well, sporting a penis-like black form protruding from between her legs. I motioned her to Miranda.

"Go with her," I commanded. "Once the slave is done with my girl, take his place."
"Yessir!" Prissy yelled.

Pretty soon, I had a nice orgy happening. Prissy was drilling Miranda while she tried to maintain her pace on my cock, assisted by Jennifer. The young man eventually spoke, calling to Jennifer.

"Mistress, do I have permission to cum?" he asked, and I could tell his breath was quick.

Jennifer looked up at me even as her lips were kissing my shaft. I answered in her stead.

"Pull out. Come on her body."
"Yes, master," he replied.

I watched it happen. He pulled out, removed the condom quickly, then began jerking off to my naked girlfriend whom he had just fucked non-stop for several minutes. It blew all over her stomach, up to her chest. He groaned as he fulfilled his pleasure, then pulled away, exhausted. I looked down at Prissy. She carried out my previous order, pulling out of Miranda and heading for Sarah. Miranda complained. I grabbed Miranda's hair, twisted her around on all fours so her behind would present itself to me, then I got down on my knees. Jennifer pulled away. At the same time, Prissy steadied her device against Sarah.

We penetrated our partners together. I realized only after I was inside Miranda that I had forgotten to put on a condom. I was tempted to pull out but I decided against it. My eyes turned to Prissy who was now riding Sarah. Beside me, Jennifer was staring, waiting. I motioned her towards Miranda's face; they locked lips at first, trading tongues even as sounds of Sarah moaning increased. Jennifer buried her sex in Miranda's face, forcing my dark-skinned partner to give her some amazing oral play.

I felt the tremors hit Miranda; I held fast against my own stimulation. I didn't want to be done. Miranda collapsed forward, my dick still in her cunt. We stopped the motion altogether.

I looked up towards Sarah. The bottom of her face was full of saliva and spit dribbling down from her mouth through the gag. I could see, on her belly and breasts, the mess the young man had left there. He wasn't gone, but he was standing immobile in the corner of the room. I ignored him. I stared up at Prissy who was getting as good as she gave thanks to the strapless dildo riding up her own sex. Below Miranda, Jennifer was shaking from the pleasure.

I was in control. All these women, their bodies and pleasure, it all belonged to me. It felt to empowering.

I pulled out of Miranda and rose to my feet, not bothering to cover myself. I moved around so I stood beside Sarah, still bound, legs apart, arms pulled back, still being fucked by Prissy. For the first time since I'd entered the room, we fully locked eyes. The insatiable lust of my girlfriend was shining off her face. I caressed her cheek and face first; I then retrieved a wash cloth and began to wash the spunk off her body. Prissy groaned her as her own orgasm hit her and she slowed down her pace.

"...fuck..." she whimpered, a stupid smile on her face.
"You can stop now, Prissy," I told her.

She acknowledged me although she didn't yet pull out. I looked to her.

"Did you come here alone?"
"No," she replied. "There's my gang. Suzy, my girlfriend, Charity, Shane... there's also the guys, Henry, Jake, Winston and Marq. Why?"
"Do you think they'd like to join us in here?"
"Heck yeah... but aren't we gonna be a little cramped?"

We then hear Jennifer's orgasm as Miranda finished up on her. We give them a moment to quiet down before resuming our conversation.

"We can manage," I reply.

Prissy acknowledges.

"I'll go get them. They're recuperating from our previous... um... activity."
"Hopefully they've recovered enough."

As Prissy pulls out, dropping the strapless dildo to the ground and heading out, I turn to Sarah. I'm trying to smile but even that feels cold. She's shivering from the restless stimulation. I can't blame her.

"I know what you're thinking, Sarah," I tell her. "You're asking yourself how I can let other people fuck you like that. The answer us quite simple: you broke up with me. It means I have no more claims to you than anyone else."

I can read what she's trying to say through the gag, with her eyes. I shrug.

"You walked out. You told me to have sex with Kimmie. I did. Three times. We almost reconnected. I almost stayed in Seattle. But I'm an honest guy so I told her about us. And she freaked. I can't blame her. I used her. The problem is, I barely feel bad about it. I've been fucking Jennifer and Miranda all week. I don't feel a thing. I think I'm broken."

I can almost sense the compassion in her eyes. She feels guilty. Guilty? That's what's been going on with her? What should she feel guilty about, I ask myself? I'm the one who cheated, sort of. Finally, I reach down to her mouth and undo the gag. The first words out of her mouth corroborate my understanding of the scene.

"Punish me, James... punish me. Please. I'm yours to hurt."

There are sounds at the door; I look back and I see Prissy. She's come back with her entire posse. Suddenly, I'm not so sure I want this to go on anymore.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote