Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 07:28 AM   #76
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - The Visits 08 [Sarah]

"What are you going to do about it?" Jody asked me.

I didn't answer at first. Dammit! Why did she have to be so practical?

"Do I have to decide now?" I ask her, trying to deflect the question.
"Yes you do. It's Sunday afternoon, and he'll be back tonight, you said."

It was a lazy, naked, Sunday afternoon. Jody was still as gorgeous as ever. She had arrived at my place Friday night and we had pretty much spent all our time naked, except for when we had to go out.

"Can I move in with you?" I ultimately asked her.
"No. And I told you all this Friday... I'm here, I love you, but you can't fall for me. I told you that so many years ago. You said it didn't matter... that you wanted us to do this."
"You didn't tell me if there was someone in your life," I asked her.

She nodded her head for a moment.

"There is. But there's more than one. While I was doing missionary work in Africa, I... well, I was active. Don't worry. I was safe too. Eventually, I hooked up with one of my fellow missionaries... Devon... African-American, a stud... smart too, civil engineer."
"And you too are together?"
"After a fashion... we both wanted more than one life partner for sex - both of us made it very clear. He's into boys too, so we agreed that I'd be his only woman, and he'd be my only man. Been together for two years."
"So you live with him?"
"Not currently. He's back in Africa, but we're still together. He'll be returning this Christmas. We'll get married."
"Wow..."

Jody moved up to me, grabbed my shoulder.

"But I'm here, today, with you, because of what you meant to me so many years ago... and the sadness in your eyes..."
"I don't even know if I still love Jim..." I mumbled.
"I can't answer that for you."
"Weirdest thing Jody is that I... still want to fuck him. I'm just not sure I want to live with him..."
"Then do that. Arrange it. But in the meantime, you need to get out of here."

Her words felt right. Ever since that summer shindig, things hadn't been right between Jim and me. Ever since Turko.

"Have you ever met a man you didn't want to fuck?" I asked.
"What kind of question is that?" Jody replied. "Of course. Same for women."
"I hadn't until recently. It was so weird... I thought I could but... once he was inside me, I just wanted him out. I almost retched."
"Well, knowing your limits is very important, you know."

Daring. Perhaps that's what it all came down to. Perhaps I had pushed myself way further than I should have, and my body was telling me to quit while I still could.

"Jim is gonna be so distraught..." I whimper.
"You think you're his whole world?"
"Well... I used to be."
"And you don't know anymore?"
"I... don't."
"Do you want to be?"
"It's funny," I said, pausing for a moment, "when I first met him, I just wanted him to myself - kind of like you. And then, eventually, my friends found out about him, and they wanted to meet him, so we created this elaborate party... I told you about this yesterday."
"You did, and I'm glad you kept on daring after I left..."
"I did... but anyway, it was all very surreal, and then... I don't know. It's like it escalated into other partners so fast. I don't know what came over us... over me."
"It's not all about you. You have talked to him about these things, haven't you?"
"Yes but... I don't know. It doesn't work. We... can't communicate anymore."

I cast a look back towards my bedroom.

"Seeing him with Miranda - the T.A..."
"I remember you told me..." Jody replied.
"I just felt so betrayed... but why? And I'm fairly sure he's fucked his ex silly in Seattle and I feel fine about it..."
"Do you?"
"Well, I guess... I don't know anymore."

Jody caressed my back, her hand gently gliding between my collar bones.

"Which is why," Jody stated, "you need to do something about it. You need distance. You need to go somewhere."

What I didn't tell Jody at that time was that my mind was already considering my options. Tom would have been the best option, but he had his own issues to deal with and I didn't want to impose. He would be so sad to see me and Jim breaking apart. Barry and Bonnie would feel the same, and I didn't want to see their faces if I dropped in unannounced. I considered how Cassie and Claire wouldn't judge me, but somehow, moving in with them, only temporarily, didn't feel right. They had their own life, like Bonnie and Barry. Those reflections narrowed down my options considerably, and since Jody wasn't taking me in - partly because she was herself squatting with some friends and the rest because she didn't want to - only one name came to mind. But if she was my only option, then considerations had to be made.

After the discussion was over, Jody and I made love one last time that afternoon, and then I proceeded to pack the few items I would need for my exile. It all filled in in two suitcases, clothing and school items. Was that my life, I asked myself? Some of the items in the bedroom, the kitchen and the living room were mine, but I couldn't take them. Besides, I might be coming back. Maybe.

Jody dropped me off and let me do the rest rest on my own. I let myself in; in a sense, I was lucky she was out. It gave me more time to set things up. It was like I remembered it, as if she hadn't changed anything. She had still kept the same twin beds. It was strange because we hadn't talked for about six months now, except that one time we had accidentally bumped into one another at the supermarket. It felt both scary and thrilling. I got to work preparing for her arrival and then I waited. It was a long wait. She didn't come back before 6 in the evening, which meant I lingered on for about three hours.

I heard the door to the hallway open and close, and footsteps walking in. There was only one person. It had been a gamble because she might have been accompanied. I would have been fine with that outcome as well. I heard a long sigh, then her shoes coming off and she walked towards the bathroom. I waited patiently for her to be done, then the shuffle of feet brought her to the bedroom. She pushed the door open.

"...what the?..."

I didn't look at her. I couldn't, not facing down as I was, head almost buried in the pillow.

"Sarah?"

Jennifer was dumbfounded to find me in her bed, naked, on all fours, my ass raised up, my legs slightly apart to give her the best view of my sex. It was tempting to say something, but I had the scenario etched out in my brain and I wanted it to play as I had envisioned it.

"Did you come here to fuck?" she asked me.
"Yes."

I couldn't answer more, not yet. I heard her slipping out of her clothes.

"Where's Jim?"
"Not here."

I could sense Jennifer moving around, looking for her toys. I didn't move.

"...why are you here?" she continued.

I didn't want to tell her. Perhaps because telling her would make it real. Or perhaps because it wasn't in my fantasy. Her serious tone told me I needed to tell her something, or she wouldn't continue.

"Because you're the only one I trust with this..."
"...is this going to be a problem with Jim?"
"No... I don't care anyway."

It was her last question. Her fingers glided across my naked back, reaching my butt. Her fingers played at the crease of my sex. I was already unbelievably wet from the anticipation. The edge of her finger teased me and I indulged in the vocal expression.

"Aaahhh...."
"Say my name."
"Jennifer."
"And what do you want Jennifer to do?"
"Fuck me!"
"Why should I do that?"
"Because... because I need it. I need you. Please, Jenn... just..."

Her finger pushed inside me. It was almost painful.

"Aarghh!"

It took her one minute and two fingers to break me down, moaning in delight and folly. I was delirious with pleasure as I climaxed, getting her fingers all wet. I remained on all fours, trembling, hoping for her to continue, and she did. She inserted the dildo deep inside me, turned on the vibration and let it ride. Then, she lay down beside me, her head near mine, staring at my face. My eyes were closed but I could feel her presence. I squirmed as the vibrations moved the dildo inside me, ever upward, until after a minute it simply popped out of its own. I was panting.

"Tell me what you need, Sarah... why are you here?"
"I... need to stay here."
"Did you break up with Jim?"
"Yes. No. I'm not sure..."
"When have you ever been sure about him?"

Her tone was accusatory and I couldn't blame her.

"Ok. You can stay here," she told me. "On two conditions."
"Name them," I whimpered, my breath slowly returning.
"One: you are my sex slave. If I want sex, you provide. No questions, no hesitations."
"Yes!"

Even I was surprised by how quickly I agreed. My eyes were open now, and Jennifer's face was inches from mine. I dared not move, in case she pulled away.

"Two: if I give you a dare - any kind of dare that's not illegal or dangerous - you have to agree. You have to do it."
"I... I agree."
"Good... my first dare... let me fuck you in the ass."

It was punishment. I had done it before, a few times, but I had never really enjoyed it, never as much as Jennifer, anyway.

"How?" I asked, somewhat unsettled.

She retrieved from her toy box a strapless dildo, one that slid inside her and would slide inside me, allowing her to control the rhythm.

"Don't be alarmed... we'll lube you up good beforehand. I'm not a monster."

It was in the tone that she said it. Jennifer stripped completely, taking the device in hand, covering it with lubricant for her end, sliding it inside her. She moved behind me.

"Better get used to being on your knees, Sarah."
"Yes, Jenn."

She started with my already stimulated sex, and it was divine to be ridden by my former lover, to be tamed and dominated. The strangest part came when she moved up to my backdoor. I felt the pressure of the dildo against my anus and it seemed to welcome her. Then again, with the amount of lubrication she had used, I shouldn't have been surprised. Jennifer didn't spare any energy pushing it deep in me, in and out, gloating.

"Could you imagine a boy doing this, pumping you deep until he shot straight in your ass?"
"Fuck yes! Fuck me!"
"You're such a whore, Sarah..."
"...your whore, Jennifer..."
"I own your ass!"
"You... do... fuck...!"

Pleasure. For perhaps the first time in my short list of anal intercourse, I was actually experiencing massive pleasure. Jennifer, stimulated on her own end of the device, wasn't talking anymore. She was riding me in order to bring herself to orgasm, and she did.

"Fuck! Sarah! Yes! Fucking your ass you.... fuck aaahhh!"

Her words were tantamount to bliss, and I was quivering from the ordeal as she rammed me so hard, she pushed me down onto the bed. The rhythm died down, then stopped, then the dildo simply popped out of me and I was left immobile for a time, as Jennifer panted, clearly exhausted from the effort.

It took her a minute but she managed to crawl beside me, tilting my head towards hers.

"Are you here to stay Sarah? Are you?"
"Yes... I..."
"For tonight?"
"Yes."
"And the next week?"
"Yes..."
"We'll start with that..."

Jennifer closed her eyes. I was falling asleep. As my mind was drifting away, it occurred to me that Jim would probably be stepping through the door to our apartment in a short while, and he would find my note on the table. From there, it all depended on what he did, but I felt anxious. The ball was in his court.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote