View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 03:54 PM   #11
zoeytheprincess

Default Chapter 4

Jenni woke up slowly. It took her several minutes for her to focus and understand where she was. Her head was thumping like she had some kind of bad hangover. Jenni could see the floor but felt like she was floating.

Jenni lifted her head and tried to focus but the lights were bright. It was clear she was in some kind of lab, she tried to move but after a few seconds worked out she was tied face down on some kind of table. Her arms beside her hips, her legs tightly tied together at the hips, knees and feet. Her lips felt dry but different? Somehow bigger? As she looked down again she noticed she was laying flat, something her breasts would not have allowed her to do in bed for many years. But reality soon dawned, she looked down enough to see two holes cut into the table with her breasts hanging through the holes but somehow they were now at least twice the size! Her nipples were also bigger, longer and thicker. Large veins circled around her nipples. Her nipples were dripping, dripping milk!

A door opened and Jenni looked up…

“Hello Jenni, welcome back”
“Where the fuck am i and what have you done to me?” said Jenni

Dr Piper started his detailed explained… “Well Jenni you have been asleep for about 6 weeks now, an induced comma.”
“We thought it best since you have gone through many enhancements as you consented too and thought it less stressful on your body that you remain asleep letting your body heal faster. We have also trialled new drugs on you, super fast healing drugs that help minimise scars as well.”
“Overall you have had around $850,000 of modifications, none of which are available on the open market, BUT Jenni, you will be pleased to know you are now more beautiful than ever!”

“But what do you mean, i only wanted a boob job and maybe a bit of lipo… i look like a cow ready to be milked, my boobs are huge and leaking! What else have you done?” Said Jenni

“Well” said Dr Piper “lets start with your face
“We injected your lips with fillers, TSSL we call it, it enhances them but they move with you so not solid, more plump and real, we broke your nose to straighten it, removed parts of your cheekbones and semi smoothed for a more defined look. Face lift. We have removed all hair from your eye brows and tattooed perfect brows instead. Cut away your hairline, cut away 4.7mm of skin remove and re-stretched your face to give you the perfect non wrinkled face.”

“We then moved down to your body.”
“We balanced and enhanced your breasts, injected each one with 2.5 litres of SDK , a new form of saline that looks and feels like breast tissue and continually grows and evolves. We enhanced your milk ducts, made them larger and injected you with a hormone that will ensure you have and are in full lactation so you can constantly provide 500 mls or milk per day from each breast! We already have buyers for it! Only draw back is you will need to be milked daily so we have created a special machine that will help remove the milk fast but which i will explain more later”

“Moving down, we have sculpted your body, removed almost 12kg of fat and injected it back into your butt. We removed the fat from your public area so it is more sculpted and stands out more, a lot more erotic for your clients. This will improve your look in underwear, bikini’s and leggings as well and really show your genitals off. We noticed your lips were quite large so we have removed them and re-modelled your vagina using waste skin giving you the perfect shape, tight but when aroused the perfect gape since the skin gets tighter. The best part of all is this…

Dr Piper showed Jenni a small computer chip about the size of a pea.

“What’s that” said Jenni

“This is the same chip we have inserted into your clitoral glans! Get this, we have re-wired your brain so it is no longer just accepting stimulus messages from your glans in the state of arousal, instead when you become aroused the chip controls your brain and even more clever your orgasms! And better still, it comes with a remote control!” “I am so very impressed with this toy, my PD team are so clever!

“Better still, you can choose from 3 options, the first a single orgasm in less than 5 seconds, the second is a complex set of edges.
“Edges?” asked Jenni, “What are edges?”
“Edging” said Dr. Piper “is when you are allowed to build up to an orgasm and just before your brain allows your glans to become so stimulated you orgasm, this chip stops you and holds you in a state of edge… incredible ha!” We think you could stay edges for around 37 minutes before passing out as your brain overloads.”
“We have yet to try it but don’t worry my little pet, we will!”

“The third is the best, this is the squirt, a trigger similar to when you pee but internal fluid locked away, all women have around a pint held internally you know.”
“This takes a little longer but only around 30 seconds and you will release your internal vagina walls, pressing and releasing the fluid meaning you spray the internal fluid out like a fountain with a fantastic and strong orgasm”

Jenni could see Dr.Piper was one fucked up doctor, who clearly loved the sound of his own voice and achievements.

“Oh finally before i forget, we removed all your hair follicles from your neck down so no need to wax or shave again either.”

Jenni was in total shock…
Was she dreaming? Was this real?

Dr Piper spoke again…
“Lets get you up, it is time to show you…

Dr Piper began to release Jenni, he slowly undid the restraints and slowly, gently Jenni climbed up.
He back was in pain, she had been laid down for a long time and her limbs needed time to adjust.

Jenni felt the weight of her new breasts which were enormous! They pulled her down, so heavy and full.
She pulled her shoulders back, stretched her head and looked down. All she could see was chest. She could no longer see her feet!

Dr.Piper revealed a covered up mirror and switched off the lights. The mirror then lit up.

For the first time Jenni looked and could see herself….
Who was this person, this freak, this object of sex… Jenni was in shock, she looked like a total Barbie Doll but like something a young man who had not had sex for 10 years would draw! Top heavy, huge breasts, skinny, blonde long hair with tiny thin legs….

Dr.Piper spoke “Wonderful isn’t it?”
“I’m a freak, a bimbo, a doll…people will laugh at me!”
“No Jenni” Said Dr.Piper “People will pay to fuck you every day in every way!”
“Come now, i see you are ready for your first milking of the day, we don’t want to leave it too long and waste that precious fluid”

Jenni was covered with a cape by a female nurse, she helped her walk out of the room and up the corridor.
“Don’t worry my little Hucow, you will get used to the daily milking, your not the first and won’t be the last!”
“What do you mean?” said Jenni
The nurse opened the door to a large room, a huge room, a warehouse…there in front of Jenni was a room full of women on all 4’s in machines being milked!
Hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands of slaves not only being milked but fucked at the same time with huge, 10" no, 15" dildo’s from behind, some looked too big stretching their holes to the extreme!

“Don’t worry, it helps to get the milk out faster when you are in a permanent state of arousal!” said the nurse
“Welcome to your new home, welcome to the Fuck Parlour!”
zoeytheprincess is offline   Reply With Quote