View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 04:58 PM   #8
zoeytheprincess

Chapter Three:

Jenni stood topless in front of the mirror in her bathroom and looked at herself.
Really, she thought…. her boobs looked quite saggy compared to Toni’s perfect breasts. She used to think they were great but now……She turned to see her side profile. She could see her tummy wasn’t perfectly flat either. Toni had a perfectly flat belly. She pulled down her thong and looked at her pubic area. She did trim but maybe Toni was right, maybe her small amount of pubic hair was too much? All in all Jenni now began to question herself. She didn’t need to as she was very trim and buff but compared to Toni she was not perfect. She had flaws and now her mind was already beginning to turn.

For the rest of that week Jenni looked at everyone on campus and compared them to Toni. No one came close. She listened to conversations between guys and girls about who was fit and who was not. It was clear she didn’t need to change but maybe with a few mods she could become as perfect. Most of the women here were dressed to kill. Short skirts, tight tops, pert boobs and most enhanced. Jenni wore jeans, a vest and jackets most days. Wednesday was the day she made her decision. Sarah, a girl in her class came over and asked her where she was from. Jenni explained she was from the country and she laughed.

“I knew you were gonna say something like that” said Sarah
“Why, how can you tell?” said Jenni
“The way you cover yourself up, baggy jeans, jackets” said Sarah
Sarah grabbed the top of Jenni’s t-shirt and pulled it down.
“What are you doing?” said Jenni pulling away
“Just checking what you have down there” said Sarah
“Wow, they look big, you need to get them out girl! Show them off!”

Jenni looked and seemed confused.
“Don’t sweat it babe, just most of us city girls like to show off! If you got it, flaunt it babe!”
“Just remember if you want a boyfriend or girlfriend in this town you need to try harder!”

Jenni had never thought about trying to look anything other than herself. She was more interested in learning but now started to think maybe she needed to better herself.

When Jenni got home that evening she sat watching the TV eating her dinner. An advert came on about breast enlargements and stopped her eating.
She went into the kitchen and picked up the card Toni had given her. She grabbed her phone and text Toni…. It read… TEXT ME, I’M READY!

The next day Jenni woke to knock at the door….. Jenni’s heart thumped hard, fast…… she jumped up out of bed and walked over the the door and answered it. To her confusion there stood 2 men.

“Good morning Jenni, how are you?”
“I am Dr Piper and this is my assistant Mr.Davies. May we come in?”
“Sure” said Jenni and invited them in.

Dr Piper explained his credentials and showed Jenni some of his work in a brochure and thick folder.
“So why do you want me to help you Jenni?” Dr.Piper asked

“Well” said Jenni “since puberty i have always wanted a better body, more sculpted, better curves, less fat…”
‘OK’ said Dr.Piper “i think it is time you came down to my office to discuss this further”
“Shall we leave now” said Dr.Piper
“Ok” said Jenni “Give me five mins to get ready”

Jenni followed Dr.Piper and his assistant downtown to the office.
On arrival in the underground car park everything seemed normal.
Jenni parked and followed both men into a set of stairs. The stairs went up 4 floors until they reached a small white door.
Dr.Piper opened the door, smiled at Jenni and invited her in.
The offices were white with modern beautiful furniture. A very beautiful modern office with expensive art.
Dr.Piper waled over to another door, opened it and ushered Jenni inside.

Inside was nothing but a red box in the centre of the room.
“Please Jenni” Dr.Piper said “Go into the room and stand by the box and wait for instructions.
Jenni looked confused.
“Why, what will happen? What do i have to do?” she said
“Don’t worry, this is an observation booth, it uses a computer linked to highly reflective TXX lights, cameras and HDX technology to build a body image of you on my screen so perfectly, i can work out exactly what i need to do to create the perfect you in seconds.” This way we don’t waste time, we assess, react and start the process. Simple and effective treatment that is right for you and only you.”

Jenni seemed reassured. She walked into the room and stood as instructed next to the red box.
The lights dimmed. A computer voice spoke…

“Please place your clothes in the box”
Jenni seemed shocked.
“My clothes?”
“Please place your clothes in the box”
“But why?”
“We need to assess you, Please place your clothes in the box”
Jenni was embarrassed but went ahead and started to strip.

She first removed her jacket and carefully folded it, and placed it in the box.
Next her shoes…
Slowly her jeans slide down.
Feeling more and more uneasy she removed her vest.

“Is this ok? Jenni asked
“Please remove your underwear” the voice spoke.
“Can’t you assess me with my underwear on?” Jenni almost pleading feeling very embarrassed?
The voice repeated. “Please remove your underwear”.
Jenni slowly undid her bra. He breasts dropped slightly now not supported and Jenni covered both with one arm.
She slowly pulled down her black lace thong and used the other hand to cover her perfectly formed pussy.

Silence…. for what seemed like hours but in real time was only around 30 seconds.
A loud grinding sound came from above and two ropes began to lower until both were hanging in front of Jenni.
The floor opened and two foot straps rose out from the floor.

“Please place your hands and feet in the straps”
Jenni felt uneasy and started to shake.
“I’m scared” she shouted.
“Please place your hands and feet in the straps, there is nothing to be scared of”

Jenni stepped forward, removed her arm from her ample squashed breasts, and exposed her pink hard nipples.
She placed one hand in the strap, the other and finally placed each foot slowly into the foot straps.

The grinding noise started again. The straps tightened. The foot straps tightened around her ankles.
Jenni felt the ropes around her wrists tighten. Slowly the slack was taken up. Her arms were pulled tight.
Jenni was shaking now and scared.
Jenni was pulled, stretched until she had her hands high above her head.
The ropes stopped. Then the feet straps began to move outwards…
Jenni’s legs were pulled apart. No matter how much she struggled she could not stop the machine.
Her legs were pulled and pulled until she was stood in a star position. Legs stretched out as far as her hips would allow, her pussy fully exposed.
The machine stopped.

“What are you doing to me?” Jenni screamed.
Silence…

“Dr.Piper, please talk to me?” Jenni screamed again
Silence

The lights in the room came on with a flash. So hot, almost burning her exposed skin.
Jenni squinted……she could now for the first time see silhouettes from behind the glass… her eyes adjusted…
not one, not two but many… she focused.
There stood looking at her were around 25 men and women in white jackets.

A large syringe appeared behind Jenni on a machine arm.
Jenni saw it out the corner of her eye and began to shake again…
“What the fuck are you doing”
“Please!”

The syringe stopped. It started to fill with pink fluid.
Then with a final thrust it entered the base of Jenni’s neck….deeper, deeper.
The syringe emptied into Jenni’s blood stream…

“Don’t worry Jenni, we need to flush out the toxins in your blood, we need to make you pure.”

Her body felt hot, hotter, burning inside her, her blood felt like fire.
The lights turned off into blackness and Jenni passed out...
zoeytheprincess is offline   Reply With Quote