Thread: Fiction: iPlay Strip Poker
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 04:37 AM   #114
pokeherking

"extended games"

…the card came into focus and Freddie’s eyes sparked as he made out a simple capital “K”. All of the celebratory joy was ripped from Carly’s face as she realized her fate. Carly’s lips tightened and she forced a smile.

“Well you look a little over dressed Carly”, Pete noted with a smile.

“I guess so,” Carly responded as she stood up preparing to disrobe.

The group assembled a circle around their friend and sat as she stood in the middle. Carly shrugged her shoulders and looked down. They had just gotten dressed and were happy to be covered again. It didn’t seem to make sense to put their socks and shoes back on which left Carly with only clothes that offered one form of covering or another. Carly gave her short, soft, pink skirt a pull and let it drop to the floor. Her pink thong revealed her still rosy cheeks from the spankings she had received earlier in the night. She quickly moved to grab the bottom of her top and pulled it over her head bringing her bra into view. There was defiantly something different about stripping when everyone else was fully clothed and all eyes were on her. She curled her toes and stretched her fingers trying to decide what to do next. Even though everything was coming off she had to decide what small piece of dignity she was going to save for at least a few more seconds. Deciding she had stalled long enough she reached behind her back and released the clasp of her bra. Her young breast barely dropped at all as she allowed her bra fell to her feet. Carly’s mouth hung slightly opened as she grabbed either both sides of her thong. Even though she had been completely nude less than an hour ago, it was hard to voluntarily remove the last small piece of material that was offering her any modesty. Carly froze for a moment before closing eyes. With one quick motion, she pulled her thong below her knees. She stepped out of the small piece of material and dropped it with the rest of her outfit and slowly stood back up.

Carly nude again, stood motionless staring at her group of friends with nothing hidden. After a few moments of the group just sitting there taking in Carly’s nude form, Carly finally put an arm over her chest and the other over her bush and asked, “where are the dares?”

Carly rolled her eyes as Freddie presented the dares to draw. She had to release her breast to draw a card and she reached into hat and pulled out a card. She pulled out a card and read…

“Pose for a picture with every other player. They can position/touch you in any way they want, but the pictures may never be used for blackmail or shown to anyone outside this game.”

“Great” Carly said with a breath.

Surprisingly Carly didn’t protest at all.

Freddie was surprised by the level of the dare turned back to the group and asked, “who was crazy enough to put that in the pile.”

Carly cleared her throat and with a smile said, “that would be me.”
That explained why Carly wasn’t protesting. It was her idea.
The group pulled out their camera phones and Sam suggested, “why use camera phones? We have HD camera’s all over this place.” She ran into the studio and pulled out a high quality digital camera.

Sam returned with the camera and handed it to Freddie. Sam walked over to her friend who was still covering herself and prepared to pose her.

“Now first we are going to have to do something about these hands,” Sam said shaking her head.
Sam lowered Carly’s hands, bringing her large nipples back into view.
Sam looked at her nude friend and said, “Now this is a picture so I am going to need you to smile for us.”

Carly forced a smile as she stood next to her friend. The much shorter Sam’s eyes were at ‘boob level’ on Carly and just as the picture was about to be taken Sam turned to Carly’s boob and stuck her tongue out.
Freddie froze and asked, “is that your pose Sam?”

Sam smiled and replied, “sure is. Take the picture.”

Carly rolled her eyes and Freddie snapped the shot. Just after Freddie took the picture Pete gave Sam a push from behind and caused her tongue to actually touch Carly’s nipple. Carly stumbled back startled. The group laughed it off and Sam wipped her mouth asking, “Who is next?”
Melinda stepped up and told Carly to turn around. Carly enjoyed having her front shielded from the group for a moment, but her dignity would be short lived as Melinda gave her next command.

“Spread your legs for us and bend over.” Melinda ordered.

Carly knew that Melinda was going to want something more than just a simple picture of her butt, however she still had to muster up the where withal to assume Melinda’s pose. Just as she was getting comfortable at least with the idea of having her bottom on display like this and her boobs hanging upside down Melinda made it clear she wasn’t done.

“I don’t think we have a good enough view of what is going on down there Carly. Why don’t you spread those pretty little butt cheeks for us?”

Carly just shook her head and obliged. She just wanted this game to be over so she opted not to argue. She grabbed each side of her ass and pulled slightly. Carly swallowed deeply as the inside of her butt was on display along with a clear view of her vagina lips. Melinda simply smiled as if it was a normal party picture and Freddie took the picture.

Carly finally got some relief as Iris volunteered to go next. Iris simply had
Carly stand next to her with her hands on her hips. Who would have thought taking a photo in the nude would be restoring some dignity?

“My turn.” Pete exclaimed. “You got a close up of my dick Carly so, I want a permanent close up of you. Sam let me see the camera.”

Pete stuck the camera right into Carly’s vagina. Carly simply stood straight, hands still on her hips. Pete extended the situation by holding for a moment.

“I am going to need you to spread out a little” he instructed. Taking the liberty to stick his hand into her inner thigh. This was obviously an excuse to get a touch in while he had the chance.
Pete finally snapped the picture.

Brad stepped up for his turn and slowly circled Carly.

“you have been exposed for us for a while now. Let me see if I can help a little.”

The taller Brad stopped his circle behind her and reached his arms around her. He took one of her breast in his right hand and used the other hand to partially cover her pussy. He really wasn’t offering much cover at all, but did take the unique advantage to get a good feel of his friend. Carly shivered a little while be felt up by her friend, but put on a good fake smile for the camera.

Wendy announced with a smile, “Alright I am next, but I am going to have to get ready. Don’t worry it will be worth the wait.”

Wendy exited the room with the group left confused, but intrigued.
Wendy returned and she was right. It was worth the wait. She was now standing back in her skin tone bra and purple panties. Even more crazy, her hand was down the front of her panties and she appeared to be gently stroking herself.

“Alright Carly, lay on the ground.” Wendy instructed with a smile.

Carly obeyed not really sure where this was going. Wendy stood over her vulnerable friend and said, “well I can’t quite jack off on your face, so I will have to work with what I have. Now hold still.”

Carly gave a confused look and then suddenly, with her back turned to the group, Wendy dropped her panties and put her pussy right in Carly’s face. Everyone in the room was shocked including Carly who just froze.

Wendy started adjusting herself on Carly’s face, sticking Carly’s nose around her wet vagina lip. Carly started to resist, but Wendy held her head and said, “hold still if you want to get this over with.”

Wendy got Carly where she wanted her and turned back to the group instructing, “take the picture already!”

Everyone, the guys especially couldn’t believe what they were seeing.
Pete snapped the photo and Wendy pulled away revealing Carly’s stunned face. She had obvious amounts of Wendy’s moisture on her and even a stray red pubic hair. She finally wiped her face the best she could and slowly stood for her last picture.

Freddie was the last person to go and he slowly walked over the chair that he had spanked Carly in earlier. He took his seat and turned and said, “I think you remember where you go Carly”

Carly nodded and moved to lie across Freddie’s lap. As she took her position Freddie became extremely hard and he took a second to enjoy his friend’s situation looking down. After a few seconds he cleared his throat and said, “ I am going to want to see a little more of you for the picture. How about you twist your waist around and show us your chest. This was an awkward position to say the least, but it gave Freddie plenty to see for his photo. Freddie put one hand on Carly’s butt cheek and the other on her hanging breast and smiled. The picture was snapped.

Carly moved towards her clothes and started to get dressed saying, “I guess that is all for your gift Freddie unless someone else wants to do what we just did for another dare…”
pokeherking is offline   Reply With Quote