View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 12:05 AM   #3
younganalwhore

Ok I'm up for this dare, I have a forest behind my house and I'd like for someone to create a dare for me, if you add me on kik I'll send pictures as proof of completion (arcticcobra) anyway get thinking and push me far! Make sure to include some anal dares including a full bottle of beer (drinking / pouring on my self / using as lube / enema) and the actual bottle it's self as it's my favourite way to stretch out my hole and is by far my favourite toy that I can have wherever I am, I will also be up for using my natural surroundings for kinky fun and also keep in mind I'm willing to break some of my limits depending on the task, one more thing I'm in the uk and it's cold so use that to your advantage �� Have fun and send me your dares on kik or via private message, I will do any and all dares not only the first so your never too late to dare me!
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, Kik me "expose yourself" for a Pic / video of anything you want me to show... If I answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere you please! - here is the thread... https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

Likes: Extreme anal, Insertions, PnP, Submission, Lengthy Dares, Public, Exposure, Piss, bizarre Lubes / insertions, Chastity
Limits: Family, Scat

Kik - Arcticcobra
younganalwhore is offline   Reply With Quote