View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 09:18 PM   #9
AzerFox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupzboy View Post
piss in the tolet and put a sock in the piss after it is in the bowel. then stick your head in and grab the sock with your mouth then with your head in the tolet holding the sock swilry yourself. once done with that go in the shower or bath and leave the piss filled sock in your mouth until u cum. must stay in mouth with whole thing in. no bit can come out. if you fail any portion of this you must give yourself a shit swirly. i know it is aganst your limits but that is y it is a punishment. and yo must be rubbing the shit in though like keep goning in and out of the shit with your face until u can no longer breath then open your mouth and flush. then must cum all over face. whole shit portion is a punishment

Uhhh, this is a piss drinking dare only so I recommend you stay in the bounds. Not doing this btw and wasn't your account banned last time I checked.

Telegram: Butterednuts

Loves
Underwear (briefs/tighty whities), Full Nude Pics, Underwear shredding/tearing, Hidden Public (under clothing), Beginner Public Nudity, Chastity, Pee Desperstion, Anal

Limits
Scat, Permanent, X-Dress, Sounding, Illegal
AzerFox is offline   Reply With Quote