View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 06:00 PM   #68
Dumb Eevee

You seem long ovwer due fo some fun~

Lets start by planning a route~

Plan out 5 outdoor, hidden/semi-hidden locations, 1 mile in walking distance from each other. (make sure the last location is about 1 mile from your house)

Start out by inserting yur small plug, put on a diaper (just in case, you never know when a accident might happen~), and some big/loose clothing.

You'll also need to bring a baggy with your medium, big, and very big plugs, horse dildo, and a bag of medium sized marshmellos.

Time to begin the walking to your first location, time yourself. Upon arrival, remove your plug and insert x amount of marshmellos according to how many minutes in took you to get there. Once filled, plug back up, this time with your medium plug.

Repeat for the next 2 locations, filling with marshmellos, and scaling up your plug size.

Once on you've made it to your fourth location, mello-filled wreck, remove your plug, double the amount of marshmellos you need to insert, and then plug yourself up, this time using your beautiful horse dildo. Insert as much as you can/want, but just so you know, whatever you don't fit is going to definitely make a sight to see from the back of ya.

Now onto going back home... must be difficult to run with that much cock up your ass? So lets test it :3

If you get home, in less/equal to 9 minutes you can cum, and do whatever you like to congrats yourself ;p

If you get home, in more than 9 minutes you can't cum for the day, and must keep the dildo in your ass and diaper on for another 1 hour before you can remove it.

-------------------
Jus' be "gentle" pwease, I'm pwetty tight... >w<'

M/20/Bi
Switch, Leaning towards sub

Loves, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Toys
Dumb Eevee is offline   Reply With Quote