Thread: Fiction: The band games
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 01:57 PM   #5
Sandman777

Part 4 I was caught

As I slowly began to wake up, I started feeling someone next to me. Then I saw her my capitor standing over me. It was maddy. "Good job meg telling me where jason and amber where but I still must take your piece though" Maddy said. I looked around and saw that the person I was feeling was Megan and we were both tied together in the dinning room and are naked.

"Jason now that your awake the fun can really begin" she said. She then comes and squezes my bare balls. Your out which means you cant get mine or her puzzle piece for a little bit. She then pulls down her tight black shorts showing a lime green strapon. She then grabs to chairs and balences her self in a squat like position over are heads. "Lean back and open wide" she said. We did as we were told and leaned are heads back to where they are side by side.

She then lifted back the strapon to reveal a wonderious young pussy. As we saw her glory hole something wet began to flow out of it on to are faces. We are being pissed on. When she was finished she untied us and told Megan to suck my dick. As she started maddy pushed her big lime grenn monster in Megans ass. Megan stopped sucking and started screaming. She then feel forward on my chest. "I told you to suck him but fine have it your way" she said as she grabed my dick and shoved it down her vagina.

Her scream got louder and her face turned red with agony. I wondered so I looked down past her small boobs to her pussy which now ozzed blood. She was a virgin
Sandman777 is offline   Reply With Quote