View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 12:10 PM   #19
going_global

1. ...let her take a picture of you naked? Yeah,
I don't see why not

2. ...get naked in a risky public place? I think it depends on how risky it is. I'll do some completely hidden nudity, but I don't want to get caught.
3. ...act like a little boy and call her "momma"?
Nope. Not into that at all.
4. ...let her give you a spanking? Sure!
5. ...eat her out until she has an orgasm? Absolutely! I love eating pussy.
6. ...masturbate in front of her? I also love mutual masturbation, so masturbating in front of her would be great.
7. ...let her pee on you? I've always wanted to try it, so possibly.
8. ...strip naked in front of her friends (guys and girls)? This depends on the context, and the rules around the situation. If it's just me stripping so they can humiliate me, then no.
9. ...taste your own cum? I've tasted my cum before and while it wasn't great, I'd probably do it again.
10. ...obey a strict diet and exercise regiment for 3 months? I wish this would happen, I need someone to whip me into shape.
11. ...dress up like a school girl with a mini skirt, stuffed bra, panties, wig and makeup? Nope, not into cross dressing at all.
12. ...go without sex or masturbating for 1 year? No, probably not.
13. ...let her tie you down first? Yeah sure,
that could be fun.

14. ...shave off all of your pubes? I do this regularly already.
15. ...dress up like a french maid and do chores for her? Nope.
16. ...let her put clamps on your nipples? I'm not really into pain personally, but I'll try everything once.
17. ...cum on your own face? Sure. As I said before, I'll try everything once.
18. ...let her fuck your ass with a strap on? Maybe.
Maybe I'll like it.

19. ...strip naked on a live webcam? I've done it before, and I'd do it again.
20. ...suck her gay friend's dick? I've been thinking about sucking a cock for a while, so why not.
21. ...let him cum in your mouth? I mean, if it's already in my mouth...
22. ...let 5 or 6 of her girl friends fuck you with strap-ons and dildos while you eat them out? This could be a lot of fun.
23. ...have a threesome with her and her guy friend (you give and receive)? Yeah sure, why not.
24. ...be her sex slave for 3 months (she gets to do whatever she wants, mix between conventional sex and femdom)? I'm not super submissive, but it might be worth a shot.
25. ...be her bitch for 1 week (no sex, but a lot of dress up, chores, humiliation, and oral for her and her friends (guys and girls))? This doesn't sound very appealing to me, so no.

Likes: Nudity, light pain, games/challenges (battleship, chess, etc.), some semi/hidden public, truths

Dislikes/Punishments: Medium pain, anal, pee, excessive edging/denial

Limits: Permanent, friends/family, full public, illegal, non-consensual, face, exposure, blackmail

I reserve the right to refuse any dares I am uncomfortable with performing

Dirty Code
BDSM Test
going_global is offline   Reply With Quote