View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 03:02 PM   #41
Roller

Did this a few weeks ago. Was fairly late at night, probably close to midnight and I was on the drive from my hometown back to college. Stopped right before I left and stripped completely nude, no shoes or anything, and set my clothes in the passenger seat. Was very exciting driving through town though it was dark. Now I forgot to mention that the windows of my car are tinted very dark, and I decided that just wasn't fair. So probably 5 minutes before I reached the highway I rolled all my windows down and opened the sun roof. Not the best idea as I was pretty freezing now, but the cold and being so exposed made me horny. I was about halfway through my trip when I couldn't take it anymore and started masturbating. I put the car on cruise control, and since there wasn't a car around me, put my feet up on my seat and stuck my dick out the window. I then proceeded to stand/squat with my head out the sunroof for 10-15 seconds while masturbating, it was extremely pleasurable. I felt myself about to cum so I sat back down in my seat, and of course didn't have anything to cum in to so resorted to doing it straight up in the air, trying to get as most of it on my chest as possible and not on the leather of the car I baby. Anyway, I stopped right after I got off the highway and had to clean myself up with the shirt I was wearing before. That shirt's now gone. I redressed and made it back to school feeling great.

Through typing this I've realized another dare I want to do and challenge anyone else to do the same. I want to drive around naked once again and this time start to get hard, and when I feel like I can cum stop the car in the middle of the road with my headlights on and run out in front of the headlight looking at my car and cum in the middle of the road. That sounds like such a rush. I also really enjoy filming/taking pictures of my endeavors so I'll be setting up a dash cam to do this and will post it somewhere or send it to whomever would like to see it If you complete this dare please let me know! And I'll probably be writing a post for the dare section once I complete it myself
Roller is offline   Reply With Quote