View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 11:06 PM   #2
GrapeCreamSoda

Default re: Interactive Fantasy dice dare

I love the theme of this one. Saw it posted at lunch yesterday and got everything ready for the evening.

With all my supplies laid out I drank my first half glass of water and started.

Room 1
Spoiler:
Rolled a 4. Thankfully he lets me lube in up first before the fucking. This was a good warmup with my smallest dildo.

For my extra edges I rolled a 5. After 5 edges I was really wanting to continue and see what else would happen with the dare. I drank my water and moved on.

Room 2
Spoiler:
Rolled a 2. More oral time. The sucked eagerly, gagging only a few times from the "barbs".

Afterwards I rolled low enough to avoid the tentacles. Another half glass of water.

Room 3
Spoiler:
Rolled a 1. Looks like I wouldn't be having fun with the polar bear. The 10 minute cold shower was awful. Took my breath away and really made me want to quit, but I endured. Seemed like the timer took forever to ring.

After drying off did my 50 pushups. Couldn't do them all in one go, so I had one rest in the middle. More water. By this point I was starting to need to piss. Wish I had gone right before I started.

Room 4
Spoiler:
Rolled a 6. There werewolf had his way with my face. At least he didn't knot it. I've only had a bit of practice deep throating, so this was more of a challenge, but I did it as fast as I could manage.

Rolled a 5 afterwards. Fitting that he'd mark my throat as his after abusing it so much. I had to go fairly badly at that point so I filled a large glass. Drank it all down. Luckily it wasn't too strong since I had had enough water, but it still wasn't pleasant.

Had another half glass of water afterwards. Did my 5 edges and I was ready for the next room.

Room 5
Spoiler:
Rolled a 1. Put on a couple of shirts, a sweater and a winter jacket. Also turned up the thermostat nearby. Glad I had all that water because I started to sweat quickly.

Wasn't really warmed up for my largest dildo yet, so I had to take it very slow at first, but lucky by the first half I was warmed up enough. The dragon then really abused my ass, hard and fast. I have a suction cup on my biggest so it made this much easier. By the end I was drenched in sweat. He filled my ass with his warm cum afterwards. Actually felt pretty nice after the fucking. Last glass of water.

Final Room
Spoiler:
The gauntlet. All the creatures were lined up and waiting. The dragon took my mouth first and the werewolf had my ass. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about where he had just been. 5 minutes of sweaty fucking and they were out. Was doing my first edge and I blew it. Guess I was too worked up at that point and pushed it too far. In my shame I moved to the end. I had been so close.

Looks like I wont be cumming for awhile.

I really love fantasy/anthro themed dares like this one. I can't think of another dare that had me this excited. I would love to see more dares like this from you. Keep up the great work!

Loves: orgasm denial, edging, anal, loss of control, being dominated, mild humiliation
Limits: family, public, permanent, scat, illegal, face pics, overnight, extreme pain, blood
GrapeCreamSoda is offline   Reply With Quote