View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 04:05 PM   #3
AlexThomas1995

Default Chapter 1: Meeting and Greeting. Post 1

Sophie always hated having to choose. It is not per se because she hated the choice itself, but instead because she knew whatever she chose would be the wrong answer and therefore she would be disserving of a punishment. Therefore instead she preferred that her Master simply make the choice for her so that she could avoid another 100 spanks. However Master James had given her a choice, and she smiled grimly as she noted that he never gave her the choice to not make a decision.

“Please sir, could you not simply make the choice for me?” She said quietly as she kneeled over the rocking horse. Her slender five feet of height made it nearly impossible for her to rest both her feet and hands on the floor to stop the inevitable spanking hurting her stomach as well as her bottom.

“Now my dear, you asked if you could have a little more input into your life. Am I not giving you that?” He said stood behind her gazing on her plump ass. Sophie may have been otherwise a very thin girl, but her rear was big enough that he had to have clothes widened for her. Well that or simply never allow her to wear anything to cover it.

“Okay sir. Well if you really mean it then I suppose I would rather serve food than be any of the actual entertainment.” She shuffled slightly indicating the little twinge of nerves in the decision. Sophie didn’t like serving that much, but being entertainment was at least an order of magnitude worse.

She almost felt the spank coming before he planted it on her milk white ass. The slapping noise reverberated around the sitting room as he mechanically pulled back to inflict another 99 similar. If Sophie was bluntly honest with herself she had again opted for what was an obvious wrong answer, but it remained to maintain the remnants of her will that the only thing she could do to try and defy him was give the wrong answer in every choice.

“Wrong again Sophie.” He said with a wry smile. “You never seem to learn do you? Ah!” He said, stopping her responding again “that was rhetorical and a slave speaks when she is spoken to”. He planted another hard slap on her ass and she whimpered slightly. Master was a very harsh spanker and her ass would look like a heat lamp before the end of this. “You will be entertainment. Do you understand that slut?” He said. She didn’t reply at first, wondering if this was rhetoric too. The answer came with a swift spank on her now hairless pussy. “That was not rhetorical slut. Now speak when you are asked a question.”

“Sorry Sir. Yes sir I will be entertainment.”

“And you will enjoy it, won’t you slut?”

“Yes Sir I will.” No Sir I won’t. She thought of the pain and the humiliation that this party would bring again. It was over a month since the last time she had been entertainment and she had struggled to even wean a little pleasure from what had happened to her. Although much of what Sophie was forced to do was completely un-consensual, time and rape had warped her sensibilities a bit and what she once had found disgusting she could get off at. Well if she again considered it bluntly, she could in fact cum at most of it too.

“Good slut.” He said as he planted the twelfth spank on her ass. This was going to hurt as much as it had last night. However at least he was giving her bruised breasts a rest for once. He seemed to enjoy bringing the black welts out on her tits, and she still felt a piercing pain when the bruising periodically hit her horse below her with the force of the spanks.

“Oh fuck.” She whispered under her breath as she felt the spanking becoming harder. He was becoming horny, and that spelt anguish for other parts of her body too. She looked straight in front of her and tried again to remember a better time.

….

Sophie could still somewhat remember her mother. Indeed her earliest memory was distinctly of her mother stroking her hair as she was carried through a charred field. She much later learnt that the blackness of the field was due to the collectors setting fire to the family’s wheat farm. She couldn't remember if her mother had really been crying or if the knowledge she had acquired later of the event had slightly altered her memory to fit her now sentiments to her past. However now her mother cried in the memory, and it still had the power to make Sophie tear up when she remembered it.

She later learnt that this was the final event in a long line of attacks against her family. When her parents had themselves been young they took one of the derelict farms close to London and had tried to make enough to barter with and survive. Indeed they did survive, even when all the land around them was eventually taken up by other survivor’s trying to make a living like them they survived. Then in late 81 PE her father had a bad harvest and couldn't pay the appropriate tax. They were punished simply though the burning of their crops.

Even now she didn't know if the collectors had meant this as an ends in itself of the punishment or a means as to the ends of the punishment she now lived. However she forced the subsequent time from her mind and fixated on her mother stroking her hair. All pain seemed to cease when she did this, and that was good.

….

As James got progressively more horny three things happened. Firstly he spanked harder. Secondly he spanked faster. Third he got harder. He had always dismayed slightly at the fact that he couldn’t issue a simple punishment without getting ridiculously horny, but that was life. Therefore without another thought he finished the final spank with one hand as he finished pulling out his hard member with the other. Then in one swift motion he grabbed her asscheeks with both hands and pulled them apart before forcing his cock in her asshole. She screamed instantly.

“Please Sir no!” She screeched. “I’m still hurt and you don’t want to put me out of action before the party do you?” He mulled this over briefly and very quickly decided that the slave was correct. Irritated he pulled out and walked to her face before forcing his cock down her throat. She gagged instantly and her eyes rolled slightly. Fuck it, if he couldn’t stick his did up there he could at least near choke her with it up this end.

Spit was streaming down her face by the time he was even close. Seeing her mascara run and the saliva drip to the floor only worked to make James hornier. Eventually he felt himself on the edge of cumming and forced his cock down her throat. She nearly choked in response but the cum instantly entered her gullet and had reached her stomach in little over a second.

“Good sluts don’t spill.” He said pulling his cock out and looking at the pool of saliva and cum at his feet. “Lick it up slut,” he said as he turned and walked to the kitchen. Sophie glared at his back as he turned but picked herself up and got on all fours. He liked her to perform like this when she somehow soiled part of the house. It was part of the humiliating punishment.

“Yes Sir.”

She looked at the spit for a moment and looked at how the cum had slightly congealed in the warmth of the lounge. Then without another thought she licked it up.

Symphony to the End of the World

I am also looking for a long term female submissive to be my slave. If you are an articulate and intelligent female who would appreciate something longer term with someone who is interested in you as a person as well as you as a slave send me a message.

Also I would love to hear any comments or ideas for my stories.
AlexThomas1995 is offline   Reply With Quote