View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 03:58 PM   #2
AlexThomas1995

Default Prologue

Eurmerican Journal of History. 54 edition. Date July 215 Post Event.

Ebola was quite an astounding virus. It had often arisen in Africa in different places and different strains. Prior to the outbreak subsequently called The Event the most dangerous had been Ebola Zarie, a particularly virulent example that slowly consumed your insides while hiding for a protracted period as flu-like symptoms. Zarie had been the most that the world had struggled with up to 2014. Indeed Ebola was seen as incredibly dangerous virus, however a virus that could be dealt with. By 2015 with 90% of the population laid to waste by Ebola Hades and another 8% by the subsequent breakdown of society – it was thereafter apparent that Ebola was the most dangerous thing humanity had ever encountered.

Over the next 20 years the surviving the remaining 2% of the population (nothing more than around 160 million people) slowly arranged themselves and recreated a form of the society lost. With basic utilities and supplies the people could go back to some semblance of the life that they once had. However the striking difference to before was that society itself had changed, even if some replica of its habitat had survived. War and depravity had indeed been a problem of the early 21st Century, however by the end the type of acts in general circulation had receded back to something like the European Dark Age.

In 50 PE (2065 AD) there were only a few places left that had an organised government. These centred on the old capitals of Europe and the US. In these places the Rule of Law still prevailed over the people, although with some startling differences to what actually constituted the law. In the appendix to this jornal there are some of the societal rules of the Eurmerican state that differed severely from the society prior to The Event. However what suffices to say here is that a strange form of debauched feudalism had been adopted, a new virus set upon the world. This new virus is the focus of this month’s edition of the EJoH to mark the bicentenary of the Great Event.

Editor of the Eurmerican Journal of History

J.J. Brooke

Appendix:
The Sexual Offences and Property Act 80 PE.

Section 1: It is hereby lawful to take both men and women to be slaves for sexual pleasure when there is established consent.

Section 1.1: It is possible for a slave to unilaterally decide to rescind on the agreement and become full citizens.

Section 2: It is hereby lawful for any master or mistress to purchase a slave from the courts for the purposes of sexual pleasure.

Section 3: Section 2 of the Universal Rights of Man are hereby suspended for any and all slaves, both voluntary and correctively enslaved.

… The rest of this Act is omitted.

The Sexual Property Act 92 PE.

Section 1: Section 1.1 of the SOPA 80 is hereby revoked.

Section 2: Section 3 of the SOPA 80 is amended to permanently revoke Section 2 of the Universal Rights of Man for all slaves.

Section 3: It is hereby only possible for a slave to become a full citizen again with the agreement of the slave’s master or mistress and a magistrate of the appropriate jurisdiction.

… The rest of this Act is omitted.

Symphony to the End of the World

I am also looking for a long term female submissive to be my slave. If you are an articulate and intelligent female who would appreciate something longer term with someone who is interested in you as a person as well as you as a slave send me a message.

Also I would love to hear any comments or ideas for my stories.

Last edited by AlexThomas1995; 08-09-2014 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Date error.
AlexThomas1995 is offline   Reply With Quote