View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 02:01 PM   #12
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Naked in America

When I was in year 8 (aged 13) I went on a football tour to Florida. Most of the trip we were staying in hotels but for 3 nights we were with an American home-stay family. My family consisted of the two parents, a son my age and a daughter who was a couple of years younger than me (who seemed very hot to me at the time and, on a side-track, had a rather impressive acrobatic throw-in technique).

When we'd be staying at the hotel I remember trying to work up the courage to go skinny-dipping at night in the hotel pool (which was outdoors and overlooked by lots of rooms) but I couldn't work up the guts. Similarly I wasn't brave enough to pretend I'd lost/forgotten my key (whilst swimming during the day) and walk down to reception in my swimwear to get a new one. However, whilst staying with the America family I did manage to work up the courage for a quick skinny dip in their pool! It was at some point in the morning and the father was at work, but everyone else was at home and there was also a cleaner in a room which had glass doors looking out over the pool. I stripped off at the side of the pool, quickly swam 3 lengths and then ran back one length of the pool to get my clothes and put them on! I think this was the first time I'd skinny dipped (before in the swimming pool with my friend and Dad I hadn't swum anywhere) and I remember how good it felt swimming through the water naked - to be honest haven't done all much skinny dipping since and writing this makes me want to go out and do more!
FoxyCoxy1988 is offline   Reply With Quote