View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 05:28 AM   #15
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave25 View Post
As a doctor I strongly oppose this idea. This practice may lead to rupture of urethra and even bad upper and lower Urinary tract infections.

If you still want to do it, please use lesser volume and all sanitary precautions.
Use sterile syringes and clean the tip of your penis with soap before inserting the syringe in it.

In case of symptoms like burning micturation consult your physician immediately

THERE WE GOOOO thank you slave 25, you have no idea how long i've been trying to find someone in the medical profession to pass comment on this activity <.<

I'd listen to this guy ladies and gentlemen.. well.. gentlemen more than ladies.. but yea.. he confirms everything i'd suspect..

It is risky, if your going to do this sort of play then try and limit the risks:
- the receptive partner must be relaxed and have control over proceedings, - - take it very slow, very easy.
- use water as sterile as possible.
- sterilise the syringe your using.. you can put rubbing alcohol on it and then clean it throroughly, or boil it, either should work and not damage your syringe.
- And clean the area surrounding the entrance to the urethra as thoroughly as you can too.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote