View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 04:28 PM   #8
rhl
getDare Succubus

Just some questions to satisfy my curiosity in this.
Only for people who identify at some level with being a sissy.

- On a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being max, how much of a sissy are you?
I'm going to say a 3
- What is your definition of a sissy?
A male who likes to, or is made to wear ladies frilly outfits

- What made you become a sissy? 3
Not sure, oK maybe some idea. As a child, I would sneak into my sisters room and try in her underwear, bras, nightlies, bathing suits, etc. I didn't know my sis knew, at least until she bought me panties and bras. Of course I had to wear them or mom would find out.

- What do you do to be a sissy?
A past girl friend found my collection. , and my collection soon grew and she quickly set out my intimate outfits. It became exiting and now wear pantyhose or stockings, panties, and bra when not at work. I also love cute socks, even at work. Also have pairs of ladies sneakers.

- What are your favorite things about being a sissy?
The secret under my clothing. Living my day to day life, with girly things under my clothing. It is a secret that only a few know, ok one co-worker caught a glimpse of pink flowers under my waist band, and this was a turn on. I'll also go out with denim mini skirts on. Nail Polish and lip gloss.
- What are your least favorite things about being a sissy?

I was reading sites on petticoat training. She caught on, ok I might have set this up. I found a pink dress with petticoat, white stockings, Mary Janes, etc. This was my outfit at home, but also on a few trips to the store. She loved the embarasment.

OK I'll admit that some of this is fantasy.
However more truth than most would believe. I had a girl friend who had as much a twisted mind as I have.
That said, I came home from work today, took off my panties and replaced with a cozy diaper and took a nap.