View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 10:29 PM   #13
jipperxl

Default Part 6: The Entertainment

I hope you enjoy this part. The next few parts may take a while as I think through what will happen at initiation.

Part 6: The Entertainment

“Wait, what?!” Josh was shocked as he looked at Chris’ worried facial expression.

“I...I don’t know. I accidentally slammed the locker room door into Matt while I was leaving. It almost broke his nose, I think. He was super pissed and I told him I was really sorry. He...he made me pick out a punishment from the box.”

“Oh fuck. What was it? Is it bad?” Though, feeling sad for Chris, Josh was really intrigued with what the punishment was.

“I got ‘War Paint’. That doesn’t sound bad right?”

“It can’t be as bad as mine. I feel like I’m going to end up as a human piņata. Anyways look, we’re here at the party. We can worry about this tomorrow. Let’s go get some beers, man.”

With that, the two roommates entered the frat house to join the rest of the rowdy college crowd.

----------------------------------

Sigma Lambda Epsilon sure knew how to throw an awesome party. Josh and the rest of his teammates were having an awesome time. It’s only been two weeks since classes started, and Josh hoped these parties will continue all year. Already on his third beer, Josh was making it a point to meet as many of the Sigma Lambda brothers as possible. Rush was starting next week and he really wanted to be in the next pledge class. He thought these guys had the life. A few of his teammates were already in the frat, including Matt and Craig, a junior and the frat’s president. He had to be sure not to piss them off on the field or in the locker room.

In the corner of his eye, he saw Butch and Danny. Both were also on the team and frat brothers. Josh walked over and tried to join their conversation.

“...and so she just kept moving her ass like...whoa, hey Jock Boy,” said Danny, clearly annoyed at Josh’s presence. “You’re just racking up those punishments, aren’t ya?”

Josh replied, “yea, I just fucked up, but I promise it won’t happen again. I think i’m still getting used to everyone in the locker room.”

“Sure...sure. Whatever man. Well, it’s a good thing you didn’t pull ‘Sneaky Thief’. That’s the worse one of all.”

“What? What’s ‘Sneaky Thief’? Is it that bad? What is it?” ask Josh, getting perhaps a little bit too excited.

Butch responded, “Dude, we can’t tell you. It’s just the absolute worse. Trust us. That’s all you gotta know and you better hope you don’t get it.”

Josh was annoyed with the vague response, but he gave up trying to find out more about it.

All of a sudden, a loud air horn went off. Josh saw Zach a few feet away, addressing the crowd while standing on a coffee table.

“Everyone! Quiet down! Quiet...shhhh! Great...well, thanks for making it out tonight! The Sigma Lambda guys are awesome for throwing parties like this. We have our first game in three days and I hope to see all of you cheering us on!” The crowd cheered and clinked their beer cans. “Also, we have some entertainment for everyone tonight. Keep on drinking and have some fun! Enjoy!”

Everyone was pumped up and excited. “What was the entertainment?” Josh thought.

All of a sudden, arms came from nowhere and started to drag him to the center of the room. Josh was freaking out. He struggled and cursed as he was being dragged. All of the party goers were laughing at what was going on. They were soon pulling out their phones and taking pictures.

Josh was lifted up onto his feet, then a pair of hands reached into the back of his pants, grabbed the waistband of his (Zach’s) jockstrap, and yanked it up high. “AAAAAhhhhhhhoooww. Aahh. Help! Aahh. That hurts” screamed Josh. The wedgie made the jock’s legstraps really dig into his ass crack and the pouch was pulled tight, putting pressure on his cock and balls. His jockstrap was then attached to a hook from the ceiling, making him barely touch the ground with his feet.

Zach walked over to Josh, who was pretty much dangling in the center of the room in front of the entire crowd. His face looked like he was in pain.

“It’s an excellent time to be a piņata, don’t you think? If you didn’t get it by now, you’re part of the entertainment. Oh, and so is your roommate Chris. Take a look, Jock Boy.”

Josh looked up across the room. Chris was currently being held by a few guys on the team.

Zach got up to talk again, “Everyone! Here are tonight’s entertainment! Be nice to them!”

Josh saw Chris immediately get stripped by his captors. Within seconds, he was completely naked and his wrists were restrained by chains attached to the ceiling. His ankles were then separated with a spreader bar, leaving his entire body exposed and helpless. Matt put the finishing touch and shoved a dirty sock in Chris’ mouth and then securing it with another sock around his head.

A box of markers were placed near Chris. Josh now realized what “War Paint” was. A few people rushed to grab markers and started “painting”. Within minutes, his entire body was drawn on with lewd images and humiliating phrases. On his ass cheeks were things like, “Cum bucket”, “Insert cock here”, “Please stuff me”, and more. His face was marked up with “Cocksucker”, “Feed me cum”, and “Deep throat”. However, most of the “painting” was done on his crotch. Someone used a gold marker and completely covered his cock and balls in a gold, sparkling color. Chris really didn’t care that someone was writing on his body. What he cared about was that this was being done in front of over a hundred people, all of whom got some great photos on their phone.

Next was Josh’s turn. Zach came up to Josh and pulled his pants down, revealing the painful jockstrap wedgie. Next, Zach tied Josh’s wrists together with rope and then tied them close to his ankles, making him slightly bent over. Josh knew what was coming and pleaded against it, “Zach, please! Let me go. I don’t want to get paddled.”

Zach smiled, “Too bad Jock Boy. You just have to live with it. Now, lets shut you up.” Zach produced a dirty jockstrap from his back pocket and gagged Josh with it. The leg straps were used to secure it in his mouth. Then Zach pulled up Josh’s shirt from behind him and pulled it over his head so that it covered his eyes. “The human piņata was ready!” he thought.

Tons of camera flashes were going off as Zach proceeded to spank Josh with a frat paddle. Josh screamed into his dirty gag, hoping the paddling would end soon. Several other teammates took turns with the paddle. After so many swats, Josh was sure he wouldn’t be able to sit down for days. Afterwards, a few other party guests gave a spank or two.

Jenny, Josh’s fuck buddy, was in the crowd, clearly amused with Josh’s humiliation. She went up to him and pulled the shirt off of his head. Josh was embarrassed to see her. He mumbled through his gag, which she removed.

“Help! Can...can you take me down?”

Jenny whispered in his ear, “I could, but I won’t. I haven’t had MY fun yet.”

Josh gave a confused look and Jenny just smiled. She pulled his shirt over his head again, blinding him. Then, she reached down and pulled his cock and balls out of his jock. Everyone watching started laughing at what was happening. She started stroking his cock, getting it hard. Josh was freaking out, “Aahh. Please don’t. Ugh...aahhh. God. Stop. I’m going to cum. Oh god.” Josh’s body started spasming as he prepared to blow his load. Jenny quickly reacted and caught his cum in the pouch of the jockstrap she was holding. Everyone knew what she was going to do next. Josh was clearly panting and Jenny took the opportunity to stuff the cum soaked jock into his mouth. Realizing what it was, Josh thrashed around trying to get out of his hanging wedgie and get the slimy, disgusting jock out of his mouth.

Jenny whispered into his ear, “That sweetie, was really fun. I hope you enjoyed it.” She got up, spanked his ass with her hand and walked back into the crowd.

Soon after, everyone got back into party mode. Chris and Josh were left hanging, exposed to anyone that wanted to do something to them. After an hour of torment, they were released. While they really wanted to get back to the dorm room to clean up, they stuck around trying to enjoy the rest of the party while enduring everyone’s jokes about them.

--------------------------------------------

The next morning, Josh woke up to a really sore ass. He looked over at Chris’ bed across the room and saw that he was still sleeping, his body still marked up from last night. Josh grabbed his phone from his nightstand and went through looking for messages. All of a sudden his phone buzzed with a new text message. It was from Zach to all of the freshmen.

“8pm tonight, locker room. Wear team sweats and jockstrap. Don’t be late. -Z”

More info on my likes, dislikes, toys and clothing

Let's Play!: Make It Harder - Battleship (PM me)

Stories: Surviving College - The Adventures of Jock Boy

Last edited by jipperxl; 02-10-2016 at 11:20 PM. Reason: typos
jipperxl is offline   Reply With Quote