View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 07:09 PM   #11
jipperxl

Default Part 5: More from the Punishment Box

Ok...so more punishments it is. Thanks for the responses!

Part 5: More from the Punishment Box

The atmosphere in the locker room didn’t settle down after Josh’s humiliating Marshmallow Butt punishment. In fact, it got even more rowdy. The next day, two other freshmen on the team “earned” punishments.

One of them, Jason, pulled out “Pudding Jock” from the punishment box, which meant having his jock filled with 5 servings of vanilla pudding and attending practice that way. There was so much pudding that it was squeezing through the pouch and spreading down to his ass while running plays on the field. Afterward, he was forced to strip naked, get on all fours, and crawl around the locker room while sucking his messy jock clean.

Nick, the freshman stuck wearing the long, thick sock over his cock, managed to get “Fumbles” for his punishment. For practice, his hands were covered with 6 socks each and then wrapped in white athletic tape, making it almost impossible to grab anything. For every pass that he dropped, he was going to get spanked with Matt’s frat paddle in the locker room. The coaches thought it was hilarious and let Nick practice that way. He was the target of every quarterback while running plays. Nick ended up dropping the ball 29 out of 35 times. That earned him getting a very red ass while gagged with his cock sock and tied naked to the trainer’s table.

Josh was pretty happy to be in the “audience” this time. Seeing Jason and Nick serve out their punishments was pretty exciting. He caught himself getting a slight hard on in his (actually Zach’s) dirty jockstrap, but he quickly adjusted himself. “That was weird” he thought. It confused him that all of the excitement was turning him on.

Once the fun was over in the locker room, Matt announced that Sigma Lambda Epsilon was having a party later this evening. That got everyone excited as they imagined the prospect of drinking booze and making out with hot chicks. Josh was especially excited because Jenny was probably going to be there, and he felt he needed some action to wind down for the week.

Unfortunately, Josh’s happy thought lasted only seconds as he managed to bump into Zach, who was just pulling his pants up in front of his locker. Zach took a hard tumble on the floor and cursed out loud, “Ahhh. Fuck!...Fucking Jock Boy. Don’t you watch where you’re going?”

Josh panicked. “Oh shit. Sorry Zach! I was just lost in my thoughts and I didn’t see you...”

“Lost in your thoughts!? I’m a fucking six foot three wall. How could you not see me?... Does this mean another punishment for Jock Boy?” Zach was loud enough for everyone in the locker room to hear. There were lots of shouts of agreement.

“No! No, don’t. It was an accident. I...I already had a punishment yesterday,” pleaded Josh.

“Doesn’t matter Jock Boy. You fucked up here so you’re getting one no matter what.... Aahh, sweet! Matt already brought the box.” Zach smiled as Matt squeezed through the crowded and presented the black box.

“Pick one Jock Boy...and make it a good one.”

Josh slowly reached into the box, fumbling around for a “good” punishment. He pulled out a crumpled piece of paper and the entire locker room fell silent. Everyone waited to hear what the punishment was.

Josh read it out loud, “Um, it says Piñata.” Some of the seniors and juniors laughed.

Josh hated these cryptic punishment names since he couldn’t tell what was going to happen. Immediately, he braced himself, expecting to be grabbed by half a dozen upper classmen and dragged across the locker room. But instead, nothing happened.

Zach sensed Josh’s confusion and smiiled. “Oh don’t worry Jock Boy. We’re not going to do this now. We’ve got a party to go to! Go get fucking dressed and let’s do this later.”

Instantly relieved, Josh nodded. He was going to have fun tonight and deal with the Piñata punishment tomorrow.

He got changed quickly and went back to the dorm to get ready for the festivities. As he was getting ready to head out to the party, he realized that Chris hadn’t come back yet from the locker room. “Maybe he’s already at the party” thought Josh. He locked his dorm room and made his way to frat row, where all the other fraternity houses were at.

Once he got there, he saw Chris standing at Sigma Lambda Epsilon’s front door. He looked nervous. “Yo, Chris! I figured you’d be here already...Damn...Dude, you don’t look so good. What’s up?”

Chris let out a heavy sigh and looked at Josh. He muttered, “Man, I fucked up. I...I pulled a punishment from the box.”

More info on my likes, dislikes, toys and clothing

Let's Play!: Make It Harder - Battleship (PM me)

Stories: Surviving College - The Adventures of Jock Boy

jipperxl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jipperxl for this post: