View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 10:58 PM   #7
jipperxl

Default Part 4: Marshmallow Butt

Part 4: Marshmallow Butt

Josh looked confused. “What the hell is Marshmallow Butt?” he thought. Before having even a single minute to imagine it, some of the guys grabbed Josh’s arms and legs and carried him over to the trainers’ tables. Josh frantically tried to twist his way out of his teammates’ holds, but couldn’t. He was dropped onto one of the tables and a few of the guys were already tying his wrists and ankles with rope.

“Ahhh fuck! Let me go!” Josh screamed. He kept trying to get up off the table, but the guys were too much for him. They managed to tie the ends of the rope to hooks hanging from the ceiling, leaving his arms and legs lifted upward. Matt came up and slid Josh’s practice football pants to his knees, exposing Josh’s jockstrapped ass.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck...” Josh started to realize what marshmallow butt was when Zach brought a large bag of jumbo marshmallows to the table.

“You pulled out a good punishment, Jock Boy, haha. We’re going to make sure your ass is nicely filled. Isn’t that right, guys?” The team roared and hollered in agreement.

“Stop, please! Guys, come on! Don’t...don’t do this..don’t...AAaaaaah shiiiiiiit,” screamed Josh as Zach stuck his lube-covered latex finger up Josh’s ass. Josh squirmed with each wiggle of Zach’s finger.

“All right! Let’s get started!” Zach went to work forcing marshmallows up Josh’s hole. The first three didn’t make it quite through and just got all over Josh’s ass pubes, but the next ones started sliding right in. One by one, Zach was feeding them in and Josh started to feel the pressure in his rectum. Soon, Josh heard his teammates counting the marshmallows going in...”eleven! twelve! thirteen!....” Ultimately, Zach was able to fit 17 marshmallows in Josh’s ass.

“Hold those in there for just a second, Jock Boy!” Josh clenched his asshole as much as he could as he feared what would happened if anything leaked out. Matt brought over a red pouch looking thing with a hose on it. He stuck the end of the hose right in Josh’s ass and started to gently squeeze the pouch. Suddenly, Josh felt his ass fill up even more.

“Feel that Jock Boy? It’s just a little bit of water going into your ass. That’s all. You’re going to have a marshmallow soup up there,” laughed Zach.

Josh’s face clearly showed he was trying to handle the pressure in his ass. “Ugggh. Please. I think...I don’t think I can take any more.”

Zach smiled. “It’s okay, Jock Boy. We’re done here. We just have to plug you up.” With that, Zach pulled out a small kotex pad, rolled it up and stuffed it up Josh’s ass, forming a nice temporary plug. Then his pants were pulled up to his waist. Josh felt like he was going to explode any second, but he was worried about making a mess in his pants in front of his teammates.

Josh looked around from the table. “Uhh, are you going to let me go now? I get it, marshmallow butt. Very funny. I think we’re done here, right?” asked Josh.

“Just wait for it, bitch,” said Zach.

“Wait for whaaa...ohh! aah!” And then it hit him. Josh pulled on the ropes, desperately trying to get free. He felt his ass was going to explode right there.

“Ooooh Fuck! Guys...guys. Untie me! I have to take a shit! Uuugh.” Josh didn’t realize that marshmallows were a very effective laxative. He was getting waves of cramps and he couldn’t take it anymore. He tried to force the marshmallow sludge out but realized he couldn’t. The kotex pad kept him plugged up. He couldn’t empty himself out even if he wanted to, and he continued to endure the cramps.

Zach grabbed Josh’s cheeks, forcing his mouth open, “Here, bite onto this. It’ll help.” Josh didn’t see what was coming, but he instantly felt his mouth being stuffed with Zach’s used jockstrap from the other day. Then another dirty jockstrap went over his face, blinding him.

“Mmmmmpppfff. Mmmffffuuuuuuuukfff ooouppff!” Josh yelled. The team was clearly enjoying watching Josh in despair and laughed at him while he struggled and yelled. He was helpless, desperately wanting to empty out his ass.

After almost 15 minutes of wanting to relieve himself, Josh’s asshole gave in and opened up. All of the marshmallow sludge burst out, filling up his football pants. Josh gave out a heavy sigh through his gag. His entire ass and groin area quickly got covered in warm, sticky marshmallow goop. He could hear his teammates laughing at what just happened.

Josh was untied and his jockstrap mask was taken off. “Finally! Well Jock Boy, I guess you’re going to have a fun time at practice today,” laughed Zach as he saw Josh’s wet crotch.

Josh hung his head in shame. He walked around the locker room in his sticky, goopy pants and finished getting ready for practice. He was just glad it was over, and he hoped he wouldn’t have to do something like that again. What he didn’t know was that there was a lot more to come. Zach and the other seniors knew that initiation day was just around the corner.
More info on my likes, dislikes, toys and clothing

Let's Play!: Make It Harder - Battleship (PM me)

Stories: Surviving College - The Adventures of Jock Boy

jipperxl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jipperxl for this post: