View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 10:45 PM   #5
jipperxl

Default Part 3: First Time Screw Up

Thanks for the comments everyone! It's definitely motivating me to keep this going . I have lots of ideas running around in my head and please excuse the wordiness. I feel that it's important to have a good set up for certain scenes. Hopefully, I can try and cut things down a bit so that they're quicker to read. Oh and just to clarify, there will be more interactions between guys in the stories. Having girls involved, like in this part, can make things interesting.

Part 3: First Time Screw Up

After getting his Jock Boy uniform and rules, Josh expected things to be quite different. However, the next two days proved to be the opposite. Yea, the entire football team knew he was wearing Zach’s old jock and Zach did the occasional jockstrap check whenever he ran into Josh on campus. Wearing the jock almost became second nature to Josh, except he felt he had to shower with it in the locker room in case anyone wanted to steal it.

The other guys seemed to have the same sentiment. Tyler’s cock ring always made his cock semi-hard so he adapted by wearing tight underwear. At first he made the mistake of wearing boxer shorts the first day, but his cock always made a big tent in his crotch. Nick’s cock sock wasn’t bad either. The sock was of the thick wool variety that you’d wear for sub-zero temperatures. Having the whole thing run down the side of one of his legs always made it seem like he had a fat snake in his pants. So instead, he just tucked it between his legs and had it run up his ass. Jason seemed to be having a blast wearing a thong, and he always seemed to want to flaunt his bubble butt to his other teammates. Josh thought for sure that Jason was asking for someone to fuck him.

Anyways, on the second night of wearing the jock, Josh got together with Jenny for a quick fuck in Josh’s room. The two of them met weeks ago at one of the Sigma Lambda Epsilon parties and the two were each others’ fuck buddy. Jenny quickly got to see Josh’s worn out jock.

“Oooh. So it’s Jock Boy now?” laughed Jenny.

Josh blushed for a second and replied, “Yea, it’s just a football team thing.”

Jenny giggled, “It’s quite sexy,” and proceeded to slip off the jock.

Josh and Jenny spent the next half hour thrusting, biting, and pinning each other. Jenny got so used to calling him “Jock Boy” that it was actually kind of turning him on. Eventually, Josh blew his load in his condom and Jenny let out a loud sigh as she also reached a climax. Still feeling hot, Jenny grabbed Josh’s Jock Boy jock and started rubbing her cunt with it.

Josh gave a funny look. “What are you doing?”

“Ooh baby, I’m just giving you a little goodbye present.” Within seconds, Jenny released her own load on the jock. “It’s something for you to remember me by.” She threw the wet jock on Josh’s chest and got up to get dressed. After she left, Josh was both turned on and disgusted with what just transpired. He threw the jock on the ground and got up to clean himself.

As Josh was getting into bed, Chris arrived back to the room. “Fuck, it smells like sex in here. Was Jenny just in here?”

“Yea man, she’s kind of crazy.” With that, Josh turned over, turned off his bedside lamp, and quickly fell asleep.

--------

The next morning, Josh heard his alarm blaring. Apparently, he overslept and barely had enough time to get to class. He got ready as quickly as possible. As he was about to slide up Zach’s jock, he noticed it was still moist and slimy from last night. Josh didn’t want to take the risk of getting caught not wearing the jock, but he certainly didn’t want to deal with a sticky jock pouch all day long. He decided to chance it and wear one of his own jocks instead. Once he was finished getting dressed, he ran out the door and made his way to class.

--------

Josh managed to avoid seeing Zach and any other senior football teammate throughout the day, but he hoped he could get away with not wearing Zach’s jock during practice. Once in the locker room, Josh tried using a towel to cover himself up as he was changing into his practice gear. Just as he was about to pull up his white football pants, he felt the towel slip away behind him. He turned around and saw Zach with a big grin on his face.

“So, Jock Boy. This doesn’t look like the jockstrap that I gave you.”

Frantically, Josh tried to come up with an excuse, “Oh man. Zach. I’m sorry. I...I needed to get it washed...because...you know...it was starting to smell bad...and ...you know...”

“Riiiight. I believe you. That doesn’t mean you get a free pass from being punished.”

Josh was scared at what he heard, but he accepted that he did in fact screw up.

“Hey Everyone! Jock Boy fucked up! Go get the Punishment Box!” All of the upper classmen cheered, while the freshmen all had bewildered looks on their faces.

The whole team started to crowd around Josh’s locker. With a big smile on his face, Matt brought a black shoe box to Zach. Zach opened it up only to reveal dozens of crumpled pieces of paper.

“Okay Jock Boy. This is the Punishment Box. It has all of the punishments that people came up with over the past 15 years. Some of them are pretty nasty. I’m sure your big brother can attest to that.”

Josh gave a curious look. “What? Your brother didn’t tell you about this?” Zach asked.

Josh shook his head.

Zach continued, “Okay, well hurry the fuck up and pick one. We’re all just dying to know what we’re going to do to you.”

Josh slowly reached into the box and fished around for one of the crumpled pieces of paper. He pulled one out, hoping that it was a lenient punishment. He opened up the paper and gave a confused look.

“Well? What does it say?” asked Zach.

Josh looked up, “It says - Marshmallow Butt.”
More info on my likes, dislikes, toys and clothing

Let's Play!: Make It Harder - Battleship (PM me)

Stories: Surviving College - The Adventures of Jock Boy

jipperxl is offline   Reply With Quote