View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 01:38 AM   #1
jipperxl

Default Surviving College: The Adventures of Jock Boy

Hey everyone,

I'm starting a new story here. This first part is a bit long, mainly to set up the story line. I'm hoping that future parts will be short, yet still entertaining. Feel free to PM me with comments and suggestions. These stories will mainly revolve around my interests, so expect to see things like hazing, humiliation, gunge/messy, diapers, jockstraps, etc.

Thanks!

__________________________________________________ _

Part 1: Becoming Jock Boy

Today couldn’t be any better, Josh thought as he walked to his locker from the showers. The first football game of the season is just days away, and he just found out that he’ll be a starting running back. Few freshman get that kind of opportunity, and Josh was grateful that he worked so hard during high school to get recruited by Hawthorne University on a full scholarship. Even his father and brother, both Hawthorne alums and former football players, were impressed with Josh’s skills on the field.

Josh knew his college life was really just beginning. The school year just started days ago, but football practices and preseason games had been going on all summer. He was already banging chicks and attending crazy parties. The craziest ones were always thrown by Sigma Lambda Epsilon, the “jock frat” that many of Josh’s teammates were in. He definitely felt he needed to join them and couldn’t wait for them to start accepting pledges at Rush Week.

Turning the corner, Josh got to his locker and peered down at the floor. Someone’s sweaty jockstrap lay in front of his locker, presumably belonging to Zach, the owner of the locker next to Josh’s and the team’s star quarterback. Zach’s locker was wide open and his football gear strewn all over the floor. Not wanting the touch the filthy jock with his hands, Josh casually swept the jock with his sandal toward Zach’s other belongings.

Behind his back, Josh suddenly heard, “What the fuck?!”

It was Zach and two other senior football teammates, Matt and Eric, standing there with nothing but towels around their waists. “Did you just kick my jock with your foot?!”

“Yea, man. It was in front of my locker. Chill out,” replied Josh.

“Fuck you, freshman. You just disrespected my jock, which means you disrespect me.” Zach, Matt and Eric start to close in on Josh, making him back in to his locker door. By now, other teammates were filling up the locker room. Hearing the commotion, they started circling around the group, trying to get a good view of what was going on.

Trying to not look intimidated, Josh remarked “Dude, no I don’t. I just needed to move it aside a little bit. You know, to have some space here.”

“Why did you use your foot?” Zach was getting into Josh’s face.

“Because your jock is gross, that’s why.”

Zach lost his shit. He pushed Josh against the locker and pinned him at the shoulders, “You need to learn how to respect us upper classmen, bitch.”

Matt and Eric got the signal and immediately grabbed Josh’s hands. Josh struggled but couldn’t get away. Zach got cable ties from his locker and proceeded to tie Josh’s wrists to the lockers so that they were spread out to the sides. Josh felt exposed standing there with his bare chest and white towel.

“Dude, come on. Let me go! This is bullshit!” Josh yelled.

Zach picked up his sweaty jock from the floor and held it up within inches of Josh’s face. “So you have a problem with my jock, Jeff? How about you get better acquainted with it?”

“My name isn’t Jeff, dickwad. It’s Josh.”

“Jeff, Josh, whatever. How about we just call you Joshie from now on? You’re just a baby on the team. Perhaps you don’t deserve to wear jockstraps like the rest of us men.”

“Dude. I’m sorry. Okay? Just let me go and let’s forget about this,” reasoned Josh. He was getting pretty apprehensive and didn’t want things to get worse.

“An apology isn’t enough, bitch. You need to learn to respect others.”

“Then, what do you wa....” As Josh tried to respond, Zach shoved the dirty jock into Josh’s mouth.

Josh’s eyes widened and the smell and taste of the jock filled his senses. He shook his head trying to spit out the jock, but Zach wrapped the leg straps around his head to secure the disgusting gag.

Admiring his work, Zach replied, “What I want is payback. And, I also want a little fun since it’s my last year here. You know what? How about I just call you Jock Boy from now on? I think it’s a fitting name for someone who’s “going” to love sucking on my jocks.

Josh screamed through the gag, “MMmmmppff Ffufmmmpp Yooooommfmff!”

The guys in the locker room went nuts, laughing at what was going on. Although, most of the other freshman felt sorry for Josh. Matt was enjoying what was going on and to further humiliate Josh, he went and grabbed his sweaty jock and put it over Josh’s face with the waistband covering his eyes.

The laughter continued. Digging though his locker, Zach pulled out his phone and snapped a few pics of the helpless freshman.

“Alright Jock Boy. My day just got better because of you. We’re going to have a fun time in the locker room this year.”

Chris, Josh’s fellow freshman teammate and also roommate, went up to try and release Josh from his predicament, but Zach interjected, “Nuh uh, freshman. Don’t you dare let him out, unless you want the same treatment for yourself.” Chris shook his head and backed away.

Zach gave a smirk. “Good choice, freshman. Just let him stand there for 10 minutes and then you can come to his rescue.”

Chris nodded and left to get changed. Zach and the rest of the team went back to do the same.

Exactly 10 minutes later, Chris cut the cable ties holding Josh. Josh removed the dirty jocks from his head and gave a look of defeat on his face. He managed to piss off the star quarterback, who’s basically the most popular guy at Hawthorne. Josh didn’t know what to do and wondered what Zach had in mind with calling him Jock Boy. Whatever it was, it can’t be good. All he knows is that, things will be different from now on.

...(to be continued)
More info on my likes, dislikes, toys and clothing

Let's Play!: Make It Harder - Battleship (PM me)

Stories: Surviving College - The Adventures of Jock Boy

jipperxl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to jipperxl for this post: