View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 06:43 AM   #173
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Part 25 - Pet of the day

I groaned. My neck was starting to get stiff and my back wasn't at all pleased with the position I'd been in for the last hour. Uselessly, I tried to swat away the bugs that buzzed around me, making me itch all over. My hands were tightly secured though, and I couldn't do anything about it. I cursed my owner. Why the hell did he make me "volunteer" to be pet of the day? I cursed again, and I heard a soft chuckle behind me. "Fuck! Let me go now! I hate you!" I yelled. But there was no response.

After my ordeal with the toilet duty a few days ago, Sir had granted me some rest. We went swimming in the lake, sunbathing in the soft grass, enjoying lovely pick nicks with fresh croissants, fruit and cool white wine in the sun. The only thing I wore, were my ears, my collar and my tail. I was getting a nice suntan with all this time outside. The master and his pony, the one that had played a nasty trick on me during the pony ride, had been asked to leave. They had packed up without a word and left. I really didn't miss them!

All this relaxing was great, but one sunny morning, while we were getting breakfast at the bakery, Sir decided that it was time for some action again. When he saw a message had been posted on the notice board, he immediately went over to Angela to "volunteer" me. From my position on my knees I could only see the title, which read: "pet of the day."

"Oh too bad we already have a volunteer," said Angela. I heard Sir ask when the next occasion would be and she answered that is was a monthly happening. "But maybe..." Angela hesitated, "maybe we can make an exception this time. Two pets should be fun."
Sir agreed happily and agreed to meet up at the podium at 10 'o clock for the announcements.
I looked at him inquisitively, but he ignored me. Damn! I wanted to know what was going on. The podium? Pet of the day? I'd seen the contraptions on the podium and I was feeling apprehensive about it all.

Sir tugged my leash to make me follow him back outside, but I didn't move. I looked at him, as if I could make him tell me what was going to happen. He tugged my leash again, but I refused to move. "Come one pet, move." Sir ordered me, and gave me a slap on my ass. I shook my head. I wanted to ask what was going to happen, but speaking without permission would be a bad idea. "You'll find out soon enough," he said with a wink in Angela's direction. With a few very hard slaps on my ass, he got me moving. He kept the leash short, and didn't allow me to fall behind. On the way to the van, we passed the podium. I swallowed... there were wooden poles with hand cuffs, a metal framework used for bondage and, the stocks. "Pet of the day..."

We stopped by a tree, where Sir told me to "pee and do it well, because you won't get another chance soon." When we arrived at the van, Sir attached my leash to the peg in the ground, and sat down on his chair to enjoy a cup of coffee and read the newspaper. I didn't get anything to drink, or to amuse myself with. I could only wait and wonder what was going to happen to me. I kept looking at Sir, hoping to get a clue, or even some attention. But he just sat there with this infuriatingly self satisfied smirk on his face.

I got more and more anxious and started plucking at the grass. I just couldn't sit still and wait until it was time. He'll, I didn't even know what the time was. I crawled in my owner's direction to see if I could catch a glimpse of his watch, but the leash was too short. Sir must have gotten tired of my nervous behaviour and stood up so suddenly that I gave a start. He picked up his chair, moved it closer to where I was secured to the peg and sat down again. "Here pet," he commanded me. When I was sitting in front of him, he said "ass up, head up and keep your back straight. If you move, you'll get to feel my whip. You're just going to have to wait until it's time." He sat back in his chair and to my astonishment, stretched his legs and put his feet on my back. "Oh great, now I've been promoted to foot stool," I thought angrily.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 02-05-2017 at 08:19 AM.