View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 03:09 AM   #26
1337dares

I don't have a dildo, so I'm using a large Super Sharpie. Ass to mouth is a dislike but not a limit, so I'll do it. I also did a lot of stretching earlier today, so my anus was pretty sensitive to pain.

Position
2)above the dildo falling onto it

Since it's not a full dildo it was hard to fuck it from the top, so I just inserted it like this and kept thrusting it under me.

How you start
2) deepthroat your dildo for 1 minute

I'm not really good at deethroating, so I sucked and tongued it while trying to push it to the tip of my throat as much as I could.

Lube
2) you're a whore, no lube

Fucking
1) gentle at 35bpm for 3 minutes

The speed wasn't too bad, but having to wait was already a little humiliating, and I was starting to realize this would take a long time.

More Lube
1-3) no

Position
3)Bent over a chair, desk....

I was at the edge of my bed with my legs spread to keep my ass open.

More fucking (reroll for new position)
1)make it hurt for 4 minutes at 60 bpm

The Sharpie is round enough that I couldn't make it hurt that much by moving it roughly, so I made sure to fully remove and insert it on each beat. This was starting to get more painful and humiliating.

Oral
1-2) deepthroat it for 3 minutes

Surprisingly, having to taste my shit while thrusting the Sharpie deep into my mouth was worse than the longer length of this task.

Lube
4-6) toothpaste

I coated the whole gray part of the Sharpie in a layer of toothpaste, then tried to clean off some excess with my finger to keep it even and cover the tip.

Position
2)above the dildo falling onto it

More fucking (reroll position)
2)Ram it in you as fast as possible then remove it very slowly repeat this for 8 minutes
4) 2 but every time you put the tip to your anus say "please no it hurts, please not again" then scream in pain when you ram it

It's late so I talked quietly and moaned/groaned instead of screaming.

Position
1) hands and knees

Final fucking (reroll position)
1)all in all out 110 bpm 5 minutes
2)all in mostly out 115 bpm for 6 minutes
3) do 1 and 2

The length of this one was pretty grueling, I'll admit I had to take some breaks.

Finisher
5)edge 3 times from anal then DONT cum and write a full report below

I can't edge from anal alone, so I stroked while fucking my ass. Ironically enough, I promised a friend that I'd play with them after and not cum regardless of my roll, and I still got this one.
Items: 3 clamps, 2 binder clips, markers, cords, brush, belt

Last edited by 1337dares; 08-14-2019 at 03:15 AM.
1337dares is online now   Reply With Quote