View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 10:59 AM   #653
FolDae

There needs to be a way to get them to tie themselves up. maybe with some cuffs and you have the keys? I can see this work 2 ways. either let them buy a set of cuffs or you give them a set at their frontdoor.

Plan a date where they will cuff themselves in their own home with the door unlocked, so you can get in. To make sure they are cuffed, have them send proof regularly while you're on your way there. you preferably go there in lingerie and a coat, and bring with you a head mask to cover your facial figure. In addition, you can bring toys.

Then the fun begins. Once inside, you can do so many things to them. undress, give them a show of your body, touch them, but the can't touch back. play and orgasm right in front of them. It'll be as close as they can get to you without getting yourself revealed.

Once done, you can hand them back their cuff keys without letting them go. they must manage to uncuff themselves which will buy you some time to get some distance in between them and you, in case they try to follow you.

I hope this idea works for you, or might give you the inspiration to find something new to try with them.
FolDae is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FolDae for this post: