View Single Post
Old 11-26-2023, 02:57 PM   #37
Strangerboytoy

Default hiiii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
If you enjoy being stripped, seen naked or risking being seen naked this quiz is for you!

You can answer most questions yes or no, but its more fun to include some examples where you can

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)8

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing)8

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked?men and girls

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) both but public is a huge fantasy

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games?yup

5a. Which games do you enjoy?forced stripping games
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose?lose
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more?win more

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once?no, but its such a turnon

7. Do you like to streak?too shy for that

8. What's your best exposure memory?massage when the massage girl forcefully removed my covers

9. Do you post on exposure websites?yup

10. When did you learn you liked exposure?at 25

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? yeahh

12. What's your best example of being exposed? massage

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing)yeah bondage and crossdressing

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy?

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)
i loved this on, awesome

Limits: no face, no family, no public, no pain or water sport, no pain, no anal (have tried a Qtip though), no pee, no skat, no hitting balls

Kinks: humiliation and degradation, naked dares , being naked on demand, extremely shy, photo imitation games, slave position games

KIK: strangerboytoy

My dirty code: https://dirtycode.io/CPZAB
Strangerboytoy is offline   Reply With Quote