View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 07:08 AM   #8
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

We started to walk around the mall and I noticed something coming up. My mind began working as I started to get ideas: it was a pet store.

Kaylee wasn't paying any attention as we came to the door and I pulled her in by the waist.

"Do exactly as I say and don't question me," I say quietly.

"Yes Sir what do you want?" she replies, looking slightly confused.

I didn't respond as I was on a mission. I made a bee line to the dog area, grabbing a pink leash, pink collar and a silver dog bowl. The next aisle had a selection of dog tags with a machine that you could engrave whatever I wanted on them. I grabbed one that was also pink and inserted it in the engraving machine.

Kaylee watched as I typed and hit enter to start the engraving. The front side read"Kaylee" with the back side saying "Property of Shawn".

She was speechless for sometime and than asked.

"Are you going to be pulling around the mall like a dog?"

"Nope maybe in the hotel room but I do want the collar and tag on you."

"Okay well you may need to take me to the bathroom soon I really need to pee."

I started to smirk and she smirked back.

I remember passing one of those family restrooms at the mall.

"Luckily the mall was slow today because its the middle of the week. We are going to find some where I can bring you to go potty."

I paid for the stuff, the girl at the register not even paying attention to the dog tag. We walked out to find that bathroom.

We walk to the bathroom and just before we reach the door I put the collar and tag on Kaylee, as she lifts her hair to help. It doesn't match the outfit but it doesn't look bad with it.

"When the door opens I want you to start to go on your hands and knees and put on the leash,” I tell her, handing her the pink cord.

I swing open the door she walks in, putting the leash on as she starts to go down to the floor. The door slams shut and she is already on your hands and knees.

“Good little girl,” I say.

Now it’s time for my little pet to go potty. I walk around the 10x10 bathroom. It has a men’s urinal a normal toilet and sink. I then spot a little drain in the middle of the floor.

“I want you to squat like a girl dog and go in the centre so it runs down the drain,” I tell her, holding onto the leash.

Her short tight dress makes it easy to sit and I pull up the hem so I can see more.

I stand in front of her and place her hands apart so I can see her pussy start to open up.

She stares up into my eyes as I stare at her pussy and smirk. She let it out slowly, almost like a dribble. She pulsed her pussy in and out so the pee splats out on the floor in little spurts, sometimes hitting the drain and other times hitting the floor.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote