View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 10:54 AM   #5
blueseagreen

I had a small bag with me, which I placed my make-up, phone and coin purse. I felt very exposed, having no bra and panties on and a very skimpy dress. On the plus side, it did seem to give me an amazing cleavage.

"Are you ready my little slut?" I heard Shawn ask from behind me.

"Yes Sir," I replied, turning my head to look at him, smiling.

He pushed his body against my back as he reached to open the door. He was already making me so aroused.

I walked out of the door into the hall, and he grabbed my ass before taking my hand.

"You do look stunning in that dress my little slut," he whispered into my ear.

I blushed as he pushed the button for the elevator. It opened up quickly and we walked in, our hands still intertwined.

It was empty and as the doors closed, Shawn pulled me into the corner, and pushed his fingers up my dress and to my pussy. I gasped as he gently rubbed me. I opened my legs wider to help him, and wanted so badly to take his wrist and push his fingers further into me.

"You're still so wet Kaylee," he said with a smirk.

He pulled his fingers up to my mouth and made me lick them clean.

"Thank you Sir," I whispered as I finished.

The elevator came to a stop at the lobby and we got out, passing two men as we did. I looked at the floor as I passed them but as I looked back I could see them staring at my ass. I smirked and then looked at Shawn.

“What have I told you about not shying away from sexual attention?” he asked sternly.

“Sorry Sir,” I said shyly.

“I’ll keep your disobedience noted for later,” he said as we exited the hotel.

I walked a little taller in my black wedges, pushing my breasts out slightly. I felt Shawn take me by the waist and pull me into him slightly as we walked to the mall just next to the hotel. I could feel the air between my legs and it amplified how wet my pussy was.

“We’ll start with the bras, Kaylee. Remember that task you chickened out on a while back?” he said into my ear.

I almost stopped in my tracks remembering the task I did not complete. I had to slightly expose my breasts while bra shopping. I dreaded to think how this would be done in my dress and if it would be worse due to by disobedience.

“Yes Sir, I can’t wait,” I said, my voice slightly shaking: partly from fear, partly from excitement.

Despite my nervousness, I could feel my stomach flip and my pussy get wet. I kept walking and as we entered the mall, Shawn took my hand again. The place was huge, I’d never been anywhere like it.

I let Shawn lead the way. Being unfamiliar with American stores, I followed along, taking his direction as I was already accustomed to.

The first store we entered was Macy’s. He decided to test the water with me a bit and let me pick one bra from the store. I didn’t have to do the task quite yet, but the anticipation was killing me. I looked down at my chest to see that my erect nipples were visible through the fabric.

I picked a purple lace balconette bra (http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/b...26slotId%3D119), which Shawn approved and he handed me the money to pay.

I approached the sales desk, smiling awkwardly at the women. She looked in her mid-40s and I caught her glancing at my chest as she handed me the bag with a smile. I felt a little embarrassed as I thanked her and went back to Shawn.

“I have an idea,” he said as he led me out of the store.

The mall wasn’t overly busy, but there was still a sizeable crowd around.

“I want you to drop the bag and bend over to pick it up. I want the bra lying out on the floor. Don’t bend your knees,” Shawn said.

I gulped and then walked forward, trying to position the bag in a way that the bra would fly out. I took a few more steps forward and almost threw it across the floor. It landed near some benches where three guys and two girls sat. They looked quite young, and I heard a gasp as the bra came flying out.

I took a deep breath and stepped over to it, bending down. I could feel the fabric travel up my ass and was sure the bottom of my ass was on display. I could also feel my tits pulling down and as I took the bra in my hands and glanced at the benches. The three guys were staring at me, one was smirking. The girls on the other hand had open mouths and almost disgust on their faces.

Pulling the bag up with my other hand I placed the bra back into it and stood up. I pulled my dress down again and flashed a smile at the men on the bench. I was almost sure one of them winked at me as I turned, my hair flowing, back towards Shawn.

“Very nice my little slut,” he smiled, “I enjoyed the show on my end. And I think those guys did too.”

I blushed and brushed my hair behind my ear.

“The fun is only just beginning,” he said.

I followed him again and we entered Victoria’s Secret.

“Pick three bras to try on,” he whispered into my ear, “I want you to try them all on and then exit the room with the top of your areolas showing. Ask a sales assistant to help you find another size or something. But you must do this outside of the changing room, understood?”

I took a deep breath in and nodded, “Yes I do Sir.”

“Good girl. Off you go,”

I browsed around the selection, taking my time to choose the most revealing and sexiest bras I could find. After a while I finally had my three and headed to the changing room.

https://www.victoriassecret.com/bras...alogueType=OLS

I entered the dressing room, pulled over the curtain and slipped the top of my dress down. I tried on each one individually, liking how good they made me look and feel. I couldn’t wait for Shawn to see me in them.

I deliberately got one bra in a cup size up and so pulled up the top of my dress, adjusting it so my areola was on show slightly. I left the other bras there with my bag and took the bigger one with me.

I clocked a young female assistant fairly close to me and took a deep breath in as I approached her.

“Hello, I was wondering if you could help me?” I said, a little flustered.

She spun around. She had amazing long blonde hair which practically glowed. Her face was very round and she had a skinny waist. Her blouse could barely contain her sizeable breasts and I could see the black lace of her bra peeping out.

“How can I help you?” she smiled sweetly.

“I appear to have picked up the wrong size, can you help me find mine?” I asked, trying to make my voice not shake.

“Of course,” she said, looking at the bra which I was holding very near my quite exposed breasts.

I watched as her blue eyes lingered over my chest for a moment before she led me to where the same bra was hanging. I told her my size and she found it fairly quickly. I thanked her and headed back to the changing rooms, embarrassed. I knew she could see and she was only being polite.

“Very good, my little slut,” I heard Shawn say as I entered the changing room.

“How did you-“ I say before he places his hand over my mouth.

“Ssh, we don’t want anyone to hear,” he says.

I shake my head and he takes his hand away.

I place the bra on the bench with the others and Shawn lifts my dress up and over my head.

“On your knees,” he says, unbuttoning his pants.

I obey, now naked, and shuffle towards him.

“Make me cum in this dressing room you dirty little slut,” he says.

I get aroused by his command and begin sucking on his semi-hard cock. I use my hands a little, then lick his balls, trying to be a little more adventurous. I can feel my pussy begin to get wet and I resist the urge to touch it; this is about Master Shawn’s pleasure right now, not mine.

I continue to suck, going a little deeper than I have before. I feel his hand twist into my hair as he pushes me in further and before long he shoots his load into my mouth. I swallow almost instinctively and he buttons up his pants again.

“Thank you Sir,” I say, looking up at him.

“Good girl. Now, get dressed. We’ll pay for these and then get you some more clothes.”

He leaves the dressing room cautiously, deliberately holding the curtain open a little longer than needed. After it falls back into place I sit on the floor and slowly touch my aching wet pussy for a few seconds. The temptation was too much.

I recollect myself and redress, grabbing my bag and bras.

The blonde assistant rings up the bras for me, giving me a strange look as I take the bag from her. Did she see me kneeling naked on the floor as well? I smile and thank her as I meet Shawn outside the store.

“Still wet, little slut?” he says.

I nod, and he takes my hand as we venture to the next store.
blueseagreen is offline   Reply With Quote