Thread: Underage Slaves
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 01:41 PM   #23
slaveblondie

I personally understand the issue but don't think there is any way of stopping it. If you change the rules to 'Anyone under the age of 18 cannot post a sexual dare request of any kind on this forum' I can guarantee it will not stop people. And d'yu know why? Because there is absolutely no way of guaranteeing what age somebody says they are when they join any site. It can be lied about easily.

Surely it is better for them to post it and for you to ignore it as they are in your opinion to young, than for them to lie about it and you dare them unknowingly?

I think if you don't agree with it, you ignore it. At the end of the day it isn't actually directly effecting you. If these kids want to do that, then nothing you, an online anonymous person can say will stop them. It wouldn't have stopped me. I started young, and I have done a lot with my life, had some brilliant online relationships, but also amazing offline ones. It was not detrimental in anyway. I mean no disrespect whatsoever, but I've been here for 4 years, and all of the old problems stay old because there's no solution.

SB x

Limits:
blood, scat, pee, messy, public, family and friends, illegal, pictures of me, outside

Bondage, tease and denial, light pain, lifestyle rules, general control (food, furniture, bathroom, time etc),

Dislikes:
cold showers, complicated dares/tasks, really long corner time, harsh pain, clothing control, obnoxious or rude people haha