View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 06:36 AM   #2
HotwifeCpl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusaken
I dare you to strip naked, shove your vibrator/dildo deep into your cunt, put on just footed tights/pantyhose, high heels, and an overcoat, and go for a very lengthy walk (See how long/far you can go without cumming).

Report in full detail on what you wore and what object you used, on how the experience went & how it made you feel when you return. If you can take pics (or a video) of yourself/your outfit before you leave and when you return & send them to me at [email protected] as proof you did the dare, it would be most appreciated - if you don't want to show your face that is ok too.
Good luck & have fun
She'll do it for you, but it's really not that big of a deal for us. The picture of her in panties and body paint is what she wears after dinner. She masturbates in front of everyone at these places anyway. It's also not unusual for a group to go to dinner with remote control vibes in all of the girls pussys. Men even exchange the remotes with new friends.
I'm not sure you get the point. We are about involving other people, either actively or passively.
We are looking for something to take this play up a notch.
Are you sure you don't want to make it more interesting?
F Likes: Men, women, 3-somes, group, oral, anal, light pain, bondage, dressing slutty, degradation, whoring, dogging, revealing fantasies, masturbation, swallowing, forced sex play, roleplaying
Soft limits: M/M bi, pegging, humiliation, harder pain
Hard limits: Permanent, scat/piss, extreme pain
HotwifeCpl is offline   Reply With Quote