View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 01:30 AM   #8
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Strip poker the twist: What did she see?

Part 3
What she saw on the video totally shocked her it was her sister Sarah sitting on the bed, first she stripped out of her underwear , She parted her legs slightly and the camera could easily see her shaven area, it was glistening. She then moved out of site and returned holding a dildo, She took out her phone and telephoned someone. “I have shaved like you instructed and now sitting here naked, about to do the dare you set for me” She then spread her lips and shoved the dildo inside her. She continued playing with herself with the dildo for a couple of minutes , she then spoke again “I’ll get you back for this one” She groaned before hanging up. She then put on her sexy thong and mini skirt before leaving the room.

Laura was so aroused at seeing her sexy twin sister doing all this. “I wonder who she was talking to on the phone” She thought. Suddenly she realised what she was doing, her hand was in her panties. Was she turned on by her sister’s naked body? KNOCK, KNOCK, someone was at her door, “who is it” she asked, quickly removing her hand and shutting down the page on the computer. “Have you got any washing ” came the reply. Phew it was her mum, “I will bring them down in a minute mum.”

Shutting the computer down she wondered if she should really send this video recording to her blackmailer, Who was he/she what did he want with her and her sister. “Mum, I have a problem” “what is it love” “I ...... I Can’t tell you, I have two decisions and I don’t know which one to take, who do I put first, myself or someone else” The reply from her mother was “Trust your heart dear, im sure it will make the correct decision, think about what the consequences of each will be and decide by yourself, don’t let anyone else decide for you” “Thanks mum”

Laura went for a walk, still indecisive if she should send the video recordings or not. Dont let anyone else decide for you she kept thinking, if only it was that simple, it was because of someone else that she was put into the awkward situation. Her heart was telling her to look after number 1 (herself) but at the same time she was fearing what her sister would do if she knew she had recorded her masturbating.

Laura soon arrived home and it was the moment of truth, she opened up the computer and re watched the sexy video, she was as horny as earlier. Before she had realised what she had done she had opened the email from her blackmailer and attached the video, clicking send, she still couldn’t come to term on what she had just done. What should she do with the video now that she had completed her first task. She decided it was too good to delete but equally too dangerous to leave on the computer desk top. She decided she would save it onto her memory pen in case she needed it in the future.

John opened up the email and was happy to see a reply from his hopefully future slave. Quickly opening it he saw there was a video attachment. He was very excited and aroused at what he was about to be watching. He started the video recording and quickly saw Sarah in the uniform sitting on the bed, She was stripping the uniform, John was now masturbating his stiff cock wishing Sarah was in front of him in his room stripping. He then blew his load as he saw her shaven slit and when she pulled out her small blue dildo he nearly fainted. He had never before in his wildest dreams ever imagined watching Sarah masturbate her shaved hole. The first time he watched it he hardly took notice of the phone call, however the second time he was wondering who the mystery caller was

He logged back into his emails and replied to Laura, You have been a good girl today, your master is very happy your next task is.....................

TO BE CONTINUED ...............

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote