Thread: Fiction: Wrong lockerroom adventures
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 06:24 PM   #26
Humilate me

Ok first chapter of new writer, please let me know what you think guys

The reality was just sinking in for Harry this all felt so surreal, a couple of weeks ago he was living the dream life compared to now, now he was being blackmailed by his sisters friends and his sisters of all people.
*Click* *Click*
Her fingers clicked close to his face and he quickly snapped back into reality.
“Oi Slut, assignment time for you, just a quick one before you go, as clearly you weren’t listening to what we said the first time…” Harry noticed the anger and frustration in Mistress Anne’s voice.
“Sorry Mistress, it’s just a lot to take in all at once, but I’m sorry Mistress Anne it would happen again” Harry quickly replied cautious of punishments after his “Lacy Walk”.
Anne smirked, “well done slut your learning! ,anyway you have a choice now” she giggled as she thought about the situation in her head, she drew a pair of scissors from her back pocket, “Choice one, you can take these scissors and cut every male underwear you own so until you buy some more, you will have to wear Julias and yes that means bra too.” She quickly spat out before laughter took over her voice.
“Or Choice 2” Jennifer chimed in, before presenting a pack of ice and needles and a big pair of hoop ear rings.
“I pierce your ears now and put these hoop ear rings in, the choice is yours but it’s either private humiliation with a risk of people finding out or ridicule around the school, about your pretty ear rings” she sang with a delighted tone in her voice with a hint of sarcasm.
Harry contemplated the two options, he has gym and football to worry about changing but he could go before Thursday and buy a few more pairs. He was also known as a betting type so he could probably get away with the ear rings but did he really want to risk it. Looking at the two sent chills down his spine, one way or another both options were as bad as each other.
“Thank you Mistress Jennifer but I am going to go with Mistress Annes offer”
Both of his sisters smirked at each other, both there grins growing as Harry took the scissors.
“Well we will leave you then…” Anne chimed
“And watch from our ROOM, remember to go sleep in the underwear too” Jennifer cackled away
“How about rule 3 with unde..” Harry went to ask
“Only counts with male underwear dispshit” Anne laughed as she closed his door.
He pulled out his underwear draw and started chopping away counting up til he reached his final and last 28th pair, he looked at the time and saw it was 2:30 it took him from 11:00 to do this as he trembled with every cut. He climbed into bed and pulled his covers over him.
*buzz* *buzz*
He sat up to retrieve his phone, knackered and then looked at the screen not pleased with what he saw.

Covers off pantie boy
Mistress Sophie x

He grunted and threw the covers off, the cold air tickled his body, he then set his clock back an hour so the alarm would be before any of his family came in, tomorrow was going to be a long day.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
Harry crawled out of bed and put on a dressing gown before taking a shower and doing his hair, he then returned to his room throwing trousers, socks and a thick top on, he then checked in the mirror to make sure the bra wasn’t visible. He was not happy about this situation and he was starting to break, with a restless night and a 24/7 supervision he was a maggot on a hook just waiting for the catch. He knew he could only wear female underwear or none at all, but he was wearing rough jeans today so he had to wear Julias thong. He walked out his room grabbing his bag and slung it over his shoulders, he then left without eating as Harry was just feeling too sick with his situation.

Then he heard that stupid message Tone, This was goanna be a long day…
Likes: hypno, humiliation, feminization, sissification crossdressing, being controlled eating cum diapers peeing my pants, orgasm denial, RP, Panties, and pooping my pants, Bladder control, edging, Ruined orgasm, toilet licking, anything not specified
Dislikes: Friends Orgasms
Limits: pics, cam and social media

DARE ME I DARE YOU
61 DAYS DENIAL LEFT

18/SISSY/uk/useless clit

PM Dares
For every PM I receive I won't cum for a day like a good girl.
Buzz9572's Sissy baby princess

Last edited by Humilate me; 10-27-2016 at 06:27 PM.
Humilate me is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Humilate me for this post: