View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 11:38 PM   #26
NoLimitz

Balloons! I swear down I was watching a jerk off instruction video the other day and she started saying "got your balloons"? I guessed she meant condoms and it was a cei video but nope! She started humping a balloon lol. Clown Fetish I don't really get, or furries. But I'd say I understand every kink, even if I don't enjoy it as much as others.

I have to add my two scents into the whole scat debate, I'm actually considering paying a Domme to make me eat her shit in the new year lol. For me, shit itself disgusts me. Like anyone else. But for me it's the ultimate, most degrading act one person can force another person to do! It's starts with a dribble of pee going down your chin, then a few small farts directly into your mouth. Then her asshole starts opening slightly and closing, almost kissing your lips...then the texture is a surprise as it comes out. Whether it's hard or not, and also how bad the shit tastes..and if she's sat directly over your mouth you'll have the choice of swallowing quickly or choking!...God even writing that's turned me on lol, kinks really must be subjective!

NoLimitz is offline   Reply With Quote